Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT 86 Azure Knight (2moons)

Discussion on WTT 86 Azure Knight (2moons) within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT 86 Azure Knight (2moons)

The knight is on Trieste server, has about 10 million dil, next gear and next weapons in stash. Current weapons are +4, next shield is +3 with +25 medials. Build is S/S and 2 hand (the most used build). It's a pvp beast, full pvp build and skills. I will provide screenshots if necessary, I would also prefer if we could meet in-game or if u could provide me some shots.

Looking for 80+ segnales.

Oh and the knight is almost 87. I will only be farming dil in python till I get a decent offer, I have many friends 102+ that will help u get wings eventually. My guildies are also very helpfull (the guild is mostly estionian but they speak english. Im not Estonian tho, Im from Sweden).

If any kind of questions, please PM me.

Offers: PM me ur offer and ur !!MSN!! addy.
Old 01/16/2008, 14:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Maple

I got a lvl 93 Chief Bandit in Global Maple Story!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB 120+ AZURE KNIGHT ON SIZ 2MOONS,
07/06/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
wtb a 120+ azure knight, perferbly 130+ azure knight ON SIZ 2MOONS ACCLAIMS, MUST HAVE PROOF OF THE REGISTER EMAIL, IF U DONT, DO NOT BOTHER AT ALL TO PM ME, could be naked..
WTS 119 AZURE KNIGHT = 2MOONS USA 130$ USD
09/24/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 14 Replies
119 Azure Knight naked, no gear or weapon. I sold all the gear and sold the dil to the dil sellers. So i'm quitting the game and giving this away. I'm trustable, payment will be via paypal, and with refund option if you don't get the item like it's in the description. ID PASSWORD REGISTERED EMAIL will be emailed to you. FOR DETAILS ADD ME TO MSN OR EMAIL ME: [email protected]
WTT 2Moons Azure Knight for a SRO ACC
12/30/2007 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
I wish to trade my lvl 51 Azure Knight in 2moons For a Silkroad Online Acc preferably on alps server. I am willing to accept a variety(meaning all sorts of lvls even 15-20,but they cant be some cheap non skill accounts) of accounts because i dont care about 2moons anymore. This account is on the Trieste server. Detailed information and pictures of my acc are written below. This acc also comes with a lvl 24 bagi that i made for fun. Think of it as a gift:). Azure Knight: 120k in dil 2 lvl...
WTB 2moons 65+ AZURE KNIGHT
12/20/2007 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
WTB lvl 65+ azure knight... pm offer
WTB 2moons 65+ AZURE KNIGHT
12/19/2007 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
WTB lvl 65+ azure knight..trieste server...pm offer