Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT 116 ALOKEN for AION US timecards

Discussion on WTT 116 ALOKEN for AION US timecards within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post WTT 116 ALOKEN for AION US timecards

titale says all if ur interested we will use a middleman unless u want to let me test cards first. which i doubt cause trust doesnt live online lol. i dont play 2moons anymore as i find it lacking in the fun it used to be when hacking was easy. the gears are a little above par and she has 7M on her. notthat much but some. also owns swimsuit costume (old one) . add me and if u do shoot me an email to so that ill actually get on msn