Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> 2moons, rf online , World of warcraft

Discussion on S> 2moons, rf online , World of warcraft within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S> 2moons, rf online , World of warcraft

Looking to sale a 20/20 elemental bracer for the accretian race. Anyone who plays the game know's this is worth alot selling it for about 75$ USD. Also selling my full account for RF online for 200$ it's lv 49 Mercenary with all +4 47 INTENSE GEAR. +4 STRONG INT SPADONA ( 50$ USD) , +4 INT SICKLE KNIFE, countlesss talics , and excelcors in the bank about 10 favors, tons of lv 50 items ready to attempt upgrades, tons of random armors and items as well. 15/10 bracer defense/dodge, and a 20% attack and 1 skill up. Only asking for 200$ for this account with all the above. if just want to buy the 20/20 elemental bracer 20% attack/ 20% defense I only want 75$ USD. You must be a verified paypal user as well.

on 2moons I have a lv 98 Segita Hunter, with +4 lv 95 weapon x4 4% ice gems. All armor is +3-+4. Tier 3 Legendary Gloves +6 ( Worth a **** load) tons of random items I have gear ready for level up , about 10 million in DIL. Can run dungeons and lv up really fast. The build is dagger/xbow, min dex, max heal. Really ownage in PvP class has the best looking wings, and is very powerful. I'm looking for 150$ USD for this account as well thanks.

My WOW account is a lv 61 Tauren hunter with full set of Giantstalker armor, Legendary Bow and staff. Also have a lv 55 Orc Warrior with good gear. Not much gold on the accounts though. Good items and would be great fun for cheap imo. I only want 100$ for this.

my AIM : momonami desu email :
Edit/Delete Message
Old 11/25/2007, 04:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

what server is the 2moon hunter based on??
Old 11/30/2007, 02:35   #3

server is trieste still selling, pm me on aim or msn. My msn : momonami5

latest screenshot for 2moons account.

Old 12/01/2007, 19:25   #4

if anyone interested add my msn.