Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] 2Moons account

Discussion on [WTB] 2Moons account within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool [WTB] 2Moons account

[WTB] 2Moons account in abbadon server i prefer segnale or bagi and i pay 100$ please add me to msn or reply here and it has to be over lvl 65
Old 11/21/2007, 23:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I've got a lvl 72 bagi i would be willing to part with and i also would accept ingame Dill for this character ...but would deff have to be a lot of Dill anywho pm me your offer on my lvl 72 bagi and we can meet up or something...dont have MSN atm but i will download after i eat later on tonight.
Old 11/22/2007, 09:18   #3

Ok, but how much you want ingame DIL for it or something tell me the price and if you can download the msn and lets talk there hope you will answer
Old 11/22/2007, 15:43   #4

Dude download the msn