Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB +9 Asca Helmet (Pref div/leg)

Discussion on WTB +9 Asca Helmet (Pref div/leg) within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB +9 Asca Helmet (Pref div/leg)

For the last 3 weeks I've seen a divine noble +9 Asca Helmet going for 150m on Siz. Was on there yesturday, managed to get dill today and now gone. Bollocks.

Anyone selling one or has one laying around? Has 160m and can throw in a +7 Asca Helmet or a
Cyrus Glove to cover any dill needed extra. Has a +7 Ozer Helmet with 179 hp on it, but will only trade that as an extra with dill for something likewise with the Asca Helmet.

Will only trade in game with buyer.

Ad

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Armor Asca +7 (hellion)
10/10/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
WTS Armor Asca +7 for dills - 70KK Pm me pls.
WTB +9 Armor+Helmet Summy. WTB +9 mage helmet and 130 wand
06/19/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
title says everything.. I need those items AND IN SIZ and IN HELLION. I PAY IN EUROS OR IN DOLLARS OR EVEN IN DILS... IF U GOT ANY IN OF THOSE ITEMS IN ANY OF THE 2 SERVER OR EVEN AND IN THE 2 SERVERS PM ME. ONLY Wand must ON SERVER HELLION. Wand must be LVL 145 or 130 +9 and must be fs. In wand paying dils.
B> Tro>Archer - Good gear pref
05/14/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Gimme a price, server name etc of it. Can also sort a trade out maybe for a different char on a different game? EDIT: Forgot to mention the account must come with full info. Just post here; -Mikeh
WTB: Female any class (pref. Archer) lvl 80+
09/13/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 6 Replies
Looking for a female char; any class but would kill for an archer, any server. Doesnt have to have good equipment, but a bonus if it does. Payment in USD and a maxium of 7 mil co cash. MSN: [email protected] AIM: x123silverfox
WTB>Dekaron Sea 90+ Pref. Mage|Hunter|Seg
11/12/2008 - Trading - 1 Replies
I wanna buy char in dekaron sea ... [email protected] add me in my msn if your selling ... le me knoe... or leave hre