Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aloken Skill index

Discussion on Aloken Skill index within the Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Dekaron Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aloken Skill index

ok ive noticed 2 things, that alot of people are asking for an aloken skill hack and that the icon index for those skills are hard to find if u search this forum. ive only seen one here so im going to give you all the indexes for a few aloken skills that would be useful as a skill hack
Lavie en Rose- IconIndex,1211
Les Ailes Dechirees- 1213
Judgement step- IconIndex,1222
Spin edge- IconIndex,1207
Blow storm- IconIndex,1206
Redius hit- IconIndex,1210
Ancient Force- IconIndex,1385

EDIT: i got judgement step to work =D (i had it up here but i took it down because there are too many leechers here and i dont want ipu and eg overrun with aloken skill hacks) ive given you the indexes, if a rookie hacker like me can make a skill hack on his own then so can the rest of you.
Another edit: i got Lavie en Rose to work aswell
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/12/2011, 04:53   #2

Heh thats the bad thing about eg...no anti cheat....ur hacks wont work on our full alo server
Old 01/12/2011, 23:41   #3

personally i think its a good thing that i can use my "cheats" lol. but honestly theres no such thing as an anti-cheat program, just like theres really no such thing as bullet-proof, you may have something that blocks certain methods of hacking but as long as we have data, we have a way lol. So congratz on blockin out the newbie hackers but if an experienced person really wanted to hack your server, they could.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/14/2011, 04:23   #4

but thats what we want...the experienced hackers to give us their feedback...we have CE blocked so that wont work for sure...no memory editing Also PackIO must match what we have
Old 01/14/2011, 11:54   #5

lol i already know about ur little program to block ce, i was around on infernal when they were developing it, there are ways around that program. What i find funny is the feedback part lol, what are u gonna do interview the hackers you do catch before u ban them? haha that part is just good for a laugh ^_^
Old 01/14/2011, 13:14   #6

Infernal didnt develop the one im referring to...and no there is no way around it.....Not the memory editing...btw hellspider developed the anticheat so you know its good
Old 01/14/2011, 14:25   #7

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozyn View Post
lol i already know about ur little program to block ce, i was around on infernal when they were developing it, there are ways around that program. What i find funny is the feedback part lol, what are u gonna do interview the hackers you do catch before u ban them? haha that part is just good for a laugh ^_^
Perhaps you're underestimating the anti-cheat built by one of finest coders on epvp. If you edit anything, when I say anything I mean if you open option (in bin folder) with notepad and edit the resolution your game will NOT start cause you will get an modified data error. If you edit data pak you will get the very same error. If you're quick, let the anticheat check the original files first then switch with edited pak right before dekaron starts, it will load to about 80% and then crash with a message "data has been modified". If you freeze the dekaron.exe process so you can inject cheats before anticheat starts you will fail again cause anticheat will crash the game and you will get a message "crc check failed".

I've tried many other things that failed by I don't want to mention it

Btw it was possible to hack on their server for a short period of time, but they caught me, they interviewed me, and I cooperated, and now I think they have best protection so far. So all the tricks that you might think of will most likely fail, so only one thing is left to do, is to actually figure out on how to turn the anticheat off but make the game start up normally aka you need a bypass

Just to answer some possible questions, no they did not give me a star or a gold medal, and I did stop playing the server cause I love hacking, it's great having an upper hand on all other players

If you crack that one, hey gz and stuff, you're the man

good luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2011, 20:48   #8

**** i got the skill hack to work but when i use it, it makes me dc.. any hints to prevent that?
Old 01/14/2011, 22:22   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kakkarot~ View Post
Perhaps you're underestimating the anti-cheat built by one of finest coders on epvp. If you edit anything, when I say anything I mean if you open option (in bin folder) with notepad and edit the resolution your game will NOT start cause you will get an modified data error. If you edit data pak you will get the very same error. If you're quick, let the anticheat check the original files first then switch with edited pak right before dekaron starts, it will load to about 80% and then crash with a message "data has been modified". If you freeze the dekaron.exe process so you can inject cheats before anticheat starts you will fail again cause anticheat will crash the game and you will get a message "crc check failed".

I've tried many other things that failed by I don't want to mention it

Btw it was possible to hack on their server for a short period of time, but they caught me, they interviewed me, and I cooperated, and now I think they have best protection so far. So all the tricks that you might think of will most likely fail, so only one thing is left to do, is to actually figure out on how to turn the anticheat off but make the game start up normally aka you need a bypass

Just to answer some possible questions, no they did not give me a star or a gold medal, and I did stop playing the server cause I love hacking, it's great having an upper hand on all other players

If you crack that one, hey gz and stuff, you're the man

good luck
Thanks a million...said it better then i could. I mean i know of one way to hack on the server but it only works 50% of time and when it does work its so buggy its almost not worth it. HellSpider really kinda fucked GameHI i really believe our protection is better then theirs.
Old 01/15/2011, 20:36   #10

does anyone know what im talking about, when you can use the skills very fast etc, as u usually do with the other classes. but just when i do it with aloken i dc.. what could have been wrong editted?
Old 01/15/2011, 23:53   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emildo View Post
does anyone know what im talking about, when you can use the skills very fast etc, as u usually do with the other classes. but just when i do it with aloken i dc.. what could have been wrong editted?
yea i know what ur talking about, that was the topic of my post lol, first of all what skill are you trying to edit?
Old 01/16/2011, 00:20   #12

lavie en rose, i came a step closer to not dcing when putting 002 instead of 000 and 0000 instead of 0002

Edit: i think i found the right combination now.. btw it could be nice if u tell me how u found those indexes
Old 01/16/2011, 03:38   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emildo View Post
lavie en rose, i came a step closer to not dcing when putting 002 instead of 000 and 0000 instead of 0002

Edit: i think i found the right combination now.. btw it could be nice if u tell me how u found those indexes
i unpacked my data pack for eg and went through the skill folder. if you have it working now then gratz, if you need any help id be glad to assist

Tags
aloken