Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

► → → →Are you an Admin & are you searching for a good GM ?← ← ← ◄

Discussion on ► → → →Are you an Admin & are you searching for a good GM ?← ← ← ◄ within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow ► → → →Are you an Admin & are you searching for a good GM ?← ← ← ◄

Hey Guys, Wanted to make a GM application for all who have a server and searching for GM´s

I am 18 years old.
i am from Germany.
i am MALE
i am a funny man and very helpful too.
I was 9 months GM in Frozen Dekaron but it closed because of dedi problems
so im experienced and know anything about this game .
playing it since 4 years and can handle all chars.
As all know we had CRHISTMAS i got a new pc so i will be online 3-6 hours each day ( I´M Active! ) .
I speak very good german , English and a little french .
i enjoy helping others and hoping you contact me for your sever !

MSN :
Old 01/30/2011, 21:21   #2

sry men mine server is still in testing phase ... need to add DF (it needs to work perfectly)
Debugging some skills, making a website and change all NPC names to english =/ (i'am using hamachi )

otherwhise i would get you as GM on my server (got aloth to do :/ need people also XD )
Old 01/30/2011, 22:27   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by superlols View Post
sry men mine server is still in testing phase ... need to add DF (it needs to work perfectly)
Debugging some skills, making a website and change all NPC names to english =/ (i'am using hamachi )

otherwhise i would get you as GM on my server (got aloth to do :/ need people also XD )
Fromy your post I understand that you are sorry that you are not taking any GM's. Then what is the point of posting in this thread at all?

This should be for admins who are interested in recruiting GM's.

to OP I don't think this is the best way to apply for any servers. If I recall you made a thread like this couple months ago and the outcome wasn't good. You're best bet is to add all admins on msn and tell them what you can do. Because the qualities you posted on your post can be achieved by anybody who plays Dekaron.
Old 01/31/2011, 19:04   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto820 View Post
Fromy your post I understand that you are sorry that you are not taking any GM's. Then what is the point of posting in this thread at all?

This should be for admins who are interested in recruiting GM's.

to OP I don't think this is the best way to apply for any servers. If I recall you made a thread like this couple months ago and the outcome wasn't good. You're best bet is to add all admins on msn and tell them what you can do. Because the qualities you posted on your post can be achieved by anybody who plays Dekaron.
ughh i gonna recruit after i get this to work XD