Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Emulator for Dekaron

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Emulator for Dekaron

Why do not you create an emulator for Dekaron?
There are so many smart guys and understood with very Dekaron, if you guys have justified it and to mount a strong team, it would be possible if you wished

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2010, 03:03   #2

Do you know how hard it is to create a complex .exe that can handle all the dekaron files, load them correctly, etc? Obviously not.

This would take MONTHS of work.

Old 12/28/2010, 06:03   #3

:D

Are you professional C++ developer??
If not, don't saying about it.
Old 12/28/2010, 10:12   #4

i bet $50 you could do it in java, look at the rest of the gaming emulators out there, just need an understanding of the packets being sent im sure its not only possible, u could do it with mysql instead of mssql.

hes right, if a few of us got together and learned java, we could make an emulator that would load everything and more.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/29/2010, 11:28   #5

4The:
when I said that, I said regarding a possible idea. For most private servers that are running with emuladores.Se I know C + +, in fact I do not know, know Java!
PS: Why do most guys know this forum only C + +? An emulator can be done in any language ... hint free!

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------

911Hacker:
yes I know how complex, but this is hardly an exaggeration that you're not speaking, I am fully aware that MANY here have enough capacity to do it alone, if desired, even with a good team. You say it would take months, if there is a team of good developers here in Epvpers in less than a month, the emulator would be done!
-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------
just do not understand how a game so fun and interesting as Dekaron will have their days numbered private server ... = /
Old 12/29/2010, 14:08   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,868
Quote:
Originally Posted by iugareth View Post
An emulator can be done in any language ...
ok, write on in HTML then, cuz HTML is a language
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/29/2010, 14:38   #7

easy Janvier..just embed a flash emulator into html site and bam an emulator coded in html no reason to get saracastic...we need emulator . Btw everyone someone released packet decrypter at one time. so its deep within forums
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/29/2010, 14:40   #8

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,868

this one ?
Old 12/29/2010, 17:41   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
i bet $50 you could do it in java, look at the rest of the gaming emulators out there, just need an understanding of the packets being sent im sure its not only possible, u could do it with mysql instead of mssql.

hes right, if a few of us got together and learned java, we could make an emulator that would load everything and more.
Old 12/29/2010, 17:46   #10

ya i think , if we make a good team , we can make a emulator for dekaron
like other games , but i think everyone will be selfish again ^^
and one pserver will have that xD
Old 12/29/2010, 17:53   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]Pwner View Post
ya i think , if we make a good team , we can make a emulator for dekaron
like other games , but i think everyone will be selfish again ^^
and one pserver will have that xD
I think you can do it alone. Look at all the works you done!! Lol.. And pls Fk It guys, you guys gotta no such skills, so stop talking big here!! Talking is always easy than doing it. Sux thumb men...
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/29/2010, 21:28   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet21.is_an_ass View Post
I think you can do it alone. Look at all the works you done!! Lol.. And pls Fk It guys, you guys gotta no such skills, so stop talking big here!! Talking is always easy than doing it. Sux thumb men...
Why would you have the right to talk about the skills of others, to be honest we're free, we can talk about whatever we want when ever we want, as long as we follow to the rules. People like you are the reason why the Releases went down. Dumb kids that don't respect what others do or what they're trying to do. And no I'm not mad brah I'm just stating facts. I'll get rid of you.

Back to topic; Should you guys start a team about that Emulator, do us or atleast me one favor and keep the result for yourself. Don't share the work you guys do with such retarded idiots.

Thanks Kakkarot; for banning bullet21
Old 12/29/2010, 21:46   #13

i really like all the posts from ppl that have nothing to really contribute to the thread but 'u guys cant do ****'

theres no one talking big here lol, its a few ppl that have the ability to do it pondering on where to start, if you feel like you dont have the skills, or think you cant do it for w/e reason then just **** off, u think the few of us here that think we could, dont have the skills to do it, then keep ur ignorant opinions to urself and keep getting ur *** kicked by the current files.

one drawback to a project like this, is the 'cut-throat' factor that seems to be rampant in the dk community, other emu's have it to a point but this community is really bad about it, so i have to admit there is a trust issue as well as ppl who would get ahold of the emu if made and either screw it all up or distribute it to every noob this side of the sun.

but come on guys, at some point some of us will have to realize that if we want a good emu we are gonna have to put our heads together and come up with a way where we can make it managably customized for a general release and save the good stuff for the few developers, since it will be us making it we deserve to keep certain things available for only us, allowing us to have our own servers and allowing us the ability to make it unique from one another, at the same time throwing said noobs a small bone that will allow them to have a server, just not as good as ours is all

i learned php on my own, as janvier did, and i know php isnt java but the basics are the same actually, i have actually learned a few scripting languages on my own so i think i could learn java, but it isnt really something someone is going to be able to do on their own, its gonna take a few ppl, and that trust barrier we have going on will have to be left somewhere else, not going to be able to do it if we have that stupid trust issue.

and please, if all u have to say is how we cant or how we suck, save it for a thread where ppl give a **** what ur opinion is, we can already see that ur not capable of it and dont really care what ur opinion is on the matter, let the smart ppl talk ffs
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/29/2010, 22:48   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
i really like all the posts from ppl that have nothing to really contribute to the thread but 'u guys cant do shit'

theres no one talking big here lol, its a few ppl that have the ability to do it pondering on where to start, if you feel like you dont have the skills, or think you cant do it for w/e reason then just piss off, u think the few of us here that think we could, dont have the skills to do it, then keep ur ignorant opinions to urself and keep getting ur ass kicked by the current files.

one drawback to a project like this, is the 'cut-throat' factor that seems to be rampant in the dk community, other emu's have it to a point but this community is really bad about it, so i have to admit there is a trust issue as well as ppl who would get ahold of the emu if made and either screw it all up or distribute it to every noob this side of the sun.

but come on guys, at some point some of us will have to realize that if we want a good emu we are gonna have to put our heads together and come up with a way where we can make it managably customized for a general release and save the good stuff for the few developers, since it will be us making it we deserve to keep certain things available for only us, allowing us to have our own servers and allowing us the ability to make it unique from one another, at the same time throwing said noobs a small bone that will allow them to have a server, just not as good as ours is all

i learned php on my own, as janvier did, and i know php isnt java but the basics are the same actually, i have actually learned a few scripting languages on my own so i think i could learn java, but it isnt really something someone is going to be able to do on their own, its gonna take a few ppl, and that trust barrier we have going on will have to be left somewhere else, not going to be able to do it if we have that stupid trust issue.

and please, if all u have to say is how we cant or how we suck, save it for a thread where ppl give a shit what ur opinion is, we can already see that ur not capable of it and dont really care what ur opinion is on the matter, let the smart ppl talk ffs
ya i agree with u ^^ but i think , even this group of ppl got that emu
trust me , they wont share it here
epvp started to release files , but it's not now ,
noobs already destroyed dekaron pservers sry for using noobs word but that's wt really happening
i see alot threads here about that 1 click server and alot and easy ways to do a server , and i think that's what is destroying dekaron pservers .
even my little 8 years old brother needs a dekaron server now ,
so he just can download that 1 click server and run it , wooh i got dekaron server
i think we should help each others , and not to be selfish ,
and i give a big example about It'sNoBody about sharing aloken shit , now i think they are making anti leech system ? i am not talking coz i cant get aloken or i want that aloken , but i dont think that elitepvpers should be like that , i think epvp topics should be [RELEASE] topics not asking and answering only , and advertising servers on it , and i really i just like to help epvp , and help others ,
Old 12/30/2010, 00:02   #15

well hellspider told u guys how to do it. Hell google Lenas Tutorials to learn asm. Why are we supposed to just let everyone have it. If we let one friend have it hes gonna open his own server and profit off our work.

« Dbmon error | Looking for a reference »