Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking for the latest client to be released action 6 /7

Discussion on looking for the latest client to be released action 6 /7 within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
looking for the latest client to be released action 6 /7

As topic says im looking the the latest dekaron client to be relased that has action 6 or 7 1 with the a7 skills/item etc

also needing if there is any kind of guide on how to add the new class akolen
Old 01/21/2010, 13:01   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
this is a new rage, first it was 'cant connect to server' and now this ?

Answer 1: search
Answer 2: search

here is a good start
Old 01/21/2010, 13:05   #3

i have search there is no guide on making a new class akolen that i can find so i ask here and finally there i few clients yes but thats not what im asking for, im asking for ppls opinion on what is the best client to work with.
Old 01/21/2010, 13:07   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
there is no guide on "how to aloken"
cuz everyone has to learn it, and if they made her work, they are to selfish to share it

Dkv client
Old 01/21/2010, 13:23   #5

ok so surprisely no guide on akolen so what isa opinion as best client to work with? that have all a7 item mob and skills
Old 01/21/2010, 13:29   #6

Dekaron ultra
Old 01/21/2010, 13:31   #7

ok im downloading that 1 thx for ur help and does ultra have the action 7 stuff or a7 item etc on it?
Old 01/21/2010, 13:34   #8

Yes ...
Old 11/21/2010, 06:41   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by janvier123 View Post
there is no guide on "how to aloken"
cuz everyone has to learn it, and if they made her work, they are to selfish to share it

Dkv client
Does the DKv client have the modified exe for Aloken without the need for a loader/launcher as well set to work with an unpacked data?

I've been trying to find a single client exe with all of the above...without much luck. Unfortunately, I don't have access to a system with a 32bit OS, so programs like OllyDGB won't run for me properly (they crash on various functions like debugging, disassembling, etc)

I just want it to fool around with..I don't have need for a launcher/patcher for a local server...PS, if I can get what I need and it works...I will have a few releases for the community...

EDIT: Maybe I should lay off the drugs and I would have noticed the date... 1 and 11 look the same when you can't see straight. =)
Old 11/21/2010, 07:09   #10

xD...... So, you need access to a 32 bit OS? I has Win xp 32 bit
Old 11/21/2010, 07:15   #11

Well I know how to mod the EXE...done it before. I've been gone a while though, but it's still pretty fresh. But in all honesty, I'm getting lazy with all the work ahead of me since I'm pretty much starting from scratch with all the share files/scripts/etc (want to debug 90% of the bugs in the servers..obviously I can't do DK square/exped/etc.)

So yeah I'm pretty much wanting someone to make 1 up...since there doesn't seem to be one.

But I'll be honest with everyone... I think I can get the GameHI dev tools working if I can get the exe I need. In which case, I'd be happy to release the fixes for that in return. But if I have to do it myself, perhaps I'll just be greedy like everyone else and have a major advantage over every other server.
Old 11/21/2010, 08:29   #12

+1 I agree about everyone being greedy LOL
Old 11/21/2010, 10:07   #13

Well I guess I lied.. I thought I remembered what to edit...but after an hour to install VMWare and a 32 installation of WinXP... it turns out it has been too long to remember...

Anyone want to help me out here and remind me what I need to edit in the dekaron.exe to:
- work with Aloken
- direct load (no loader required)
- work with unpacked data

Or alternatively... provide me with a download for one if there is one in existence.

Note: It's for personal use to attempt to get the dev tools working...and I already have exe's with working Aloken, they just require loaders/data pak...which is a pain when editing files for dev purposes...