Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

What can have a server to be number1

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by FattyB View Post
Learn how to code and make an emulator. I had a pserver up once, and the amount of hacking and the fact that these pservers are nothing but a hacked together mess made me kill it. The way I see it, Acclaim owes me a ton of money for ******** me over twice (yes I went back for a second time, silly me) and now they are gone, thank ***. But anyways, I was so ****** off I started to create a client emulator so I can acually do something more interesting than just adding new armor to it and calling it a new Action pack. If I ever get it done, I want to add some sub games to it. Beats the hell out of doing nothing but DF's all day long. Oooooo who ever thought that would be fun past 120.

I started out knowing nothing about DirectX, and have learned a hole hell of alot in the process. I am about 6 months into it, but most of it has been reversing the files. I got most of the map loaded (still working on the object rotations and scaling), NPCs are loaded, and Monsters are loaded. I am working on the UI at the moment, but when that is done I want to get back to working on the the in game lighting, and then I should have a good back bone to get the game working (right now you can only walk around). Anyways, it looks like the pservers are getting stale, so you need something spectacular to get to the top. Oh, and good technical support. I really don't know how servers like Eternia ever got to the top since they don't give a rats *** about thier players. The only thing that keeps them going is that they have a great reverser and got the Aloken working.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
**** thats awesome.

Old   #32

all i can say is **STANDING APPLAUSE**

i was wondering when someone would do this, altho i know nothing of what u are doing really, you have my full support (which may mean nothing atm, but its all i got)

please keep us updated, im excited i may not have to fight with the current server anymore, cus i hate it soooo much, it reminds me of one of those robots made from kitchen appliances ffs lol

Old   #33

Received Thanks: 1,747
off topic sonoV wont give there out for 1 mil

on topic.

have good mods. do events alot.
be active on fourms. remind people to vote but not to much.
have little down time.
dont promise your players things you cant do.