Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What can have a server to be number1

Discussion on What can have a server to be number1 within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 08/05/2010, 08:31   #16

elite*gold: 0
u need fully working act 7.5 only whit Working Transformation ! Thats it ! Only that ! If u got working Transformation u got lot of ppl
Old 08/05/2010, 15:49   #17

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombe View Post
A guy named Alex. I had a chance to talk with him over ventrilo, he knew a guy who knew a guy in acclaim, and that guy was responsible for security in acclaim, but he was kinda ****** about his low salary, so he created a separate database acc for his friend, his friend told the acc to Alex, Alex took the server files, got a GM char for fun and spawned a shitload of oreads in loa (lol, look on youtube), then that account got deleted and that guy who made that database acc got fired (and probably sued).

And thats how u guys have the server files, lol.

Are you talking about that sparkystar (or something like that) incident (that's only time I know of when someone had a GM char and spawned oreads in loa)? Because he just got that GM character by editing the name create filter in the dek.exe.

And the reason he did it was apparently he was apart of the group who found this out, and he was using it to boost his character and acclaim banned his character so he got mad and did that (this was just what I heard).

As for the files, well I heard it was some engineer working for the thai server who released the files.

But however the files came to be released I doubt we got them from acclaim because Chinese pservers existed way before any English ones. And I thought we got the files here just because someone found the thread on one of those sites where the files were released.
Old 08/05/2010, 17:54   #18

*Do plenty of game events. I don't know what to say about that .
*Have a medium rate server so people dont have max levels straight away and get bored. Actualy its 2000x
*Have a decent looking website + forum to attract users. Yes its already a gaming company that have the most stable wow server in the world.
*Advertise on well known websites. Soon
*Buy a decent web host + domain name Decent host yes , web host yes , host GERMANY Nuremburg
*Try to keep it unquire. Yes
Old 08/06/2010, 08:33   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddecizii View Post
*Do plenty of game events. I don't know what to say about that .
*Have a medium rate server so people dont have max levels straight away and get bored. Actualy its 2000x
*Have a decent looking website + forum to attract users. Yes its already a gaming company that have the most stable wow server in the world.
*Advertise on well known websites. Soon
*Buy a decent web host + domain name Decent host yes , web host yes , host GERMANY Nuremburg
*Try to keep it unquire. Yes
U can have all that but u will not get new ppl , dekaron pserver community is dying if u didn't notice :P.(My opinion). If u don't have something that no other server has (partypvp FULL working (not gm ****!) , new dungeons (not as maps) ,mavrics, etc.. i mean i don't need to say it and also FULL working ALOKEN) i wouldn't open server before that!
Old 08/06/2010, 13:58   #20

I agree, with the Dekaron P.Server community dying you will have to Advertise your server in more places, anything to do with gaming..Advertise your server. This may even bring new players to Dekaron that have never played it before.

Reguards
♠Vegeta♠
Old 08/07/2010, 17:05   #21

you wont be top unless u get some unique content nd if you look at top servers most of em have aloken. if you look at most dekaron pserver communities only couple good servers have decent amount of people on. Rest of the servers always have like 10-15 ppl on and they die out way to fast as the admins wouldnt wanna waste money on dedicated to have 10-15 ppl on. So patience is a key there. But yea unless u get aloken or sum unique content that is not boring and old (something all servers have) you won't be number 1 anytime soon.
Old 08/10/2010, 22:11   #22

dont make ruls for server like abno**al dk

attack gm ban tell somthing true ban for insultig gm dont like some one ban with funny reason insulting gm

dont let to gms make busted chars and if s ome one attack alt gm chars dont let them ban ppl
Old 08/11/2010, 16:04   #23

get some **** there bam Nš1 server
Old 08/11/2010, 20:53   #24

Ok all you guys want is posible , only 1 problem LEFT aloken , im loking for a unpaked exe for action 6 so I can make aloken work .
Old 08/11/2010, 22:53   #25

Another thing would to make sure your staff are proffesional.

DEVs & GMs are not seen very much on the official compared to private servers, Don't make your GMs with lots of stats (Just make them with normal stats) this way you could do events like in the official server (Players Vs GMs). This would make it fun for players as they have more to grind for (Better stuff to beat the GMs)

Have DEVs for Developing (Obviously).
GM's for Hackers etc.
MODs for helping the players out with questions.

Just what i think would help out, as most severs with childish GMs always seem to fail.

Regards
♠Vegeta♠
Old 08/12/2010, 01:26   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♠Vegeta♠ View Post
Another thing would to make sure your staff are proffesional.

DEVs & GMs are not seen very much on the official compared to private servers, Don't make your GMs with lots of stats (Just make them with normal stats) this way you could do events like in the official server (Players Vs GMs). This would make it fun for players as they have more to grind for (Better stuff to beat the GMs)

Have DEVs for Developing (Obviously).
GM's for Hackers etc.
MODs for helping the players out with questions.

Just what i think would help out, as most severs with childish GMs always seem to fail.

Regards
♠Vegeta♠
We know what to do , we stoped the Aion pserver project and all GMs from Aion are on Dekaron , im still locking for action 6 or 7 client , if not our last hope is to mode the action 3 one , dam that sucks .
Old 08/23/2010, 04:31   #27

Learn how to code and make an emulator. I had a pserver up once, and the amount of hacking and the fact that these pservers are nothing but a hacked together mess made me kill it. The way I see it, Acclaim owes me a ton of money for ******** me over twice (yes I went back for a second time, silly me) and now they are gone, thank ***. But anyways, I was so ****** off I started to create a client emulator so I can acually do something more interesting than just adding new armor to it and calling it a new Action pack. If I ever get it done, I want to add some sub games to it. Beats the hell out of doing nothing but DF's all day long. Oooooo who ever thought that would be fun past 120.

I started out knowing nothing about DirectX, and have learned a hole hell of alot in the process. I am about 6 months into it, but most of it has been reversing the files. I got most of the map loaded (still working on the object rotations and scaling), NPCs are loaded, and Monsters are loaded. I am working on the UI at the moment, but when that is done I want to get back to working on the the in game lighting, and then I should have a good back bone to get the game working (right now you can only walk around). Anyways, it looks like the pservers are getting stale, so you need something spectacular to get to the top. Oh, and good technical support. I really don't know how servers like Eternia ever got to the top since they don't give a rats *** about thier players. The only thing that keeps them going is that they have a great reverser and got the Aloken working.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/23/2010, 07:34   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by FattyB View Post
Learn how to code and make an emulator. I had a pserver up once, and the amount of hacking and the fact that these pservers are nothing but a hacked together mess made me kill it. The way I see it, Acclaim owes me a ton of money for screwing me over twice (yes I went back for a second time, silly me) and now they are gone, thank god. But anyways, I was so pissed off I started to create a client emulator so I can acually do something more interesting than just adding new armor to it and calling it a new Action pack. If I ever get it done, I want to add some sub games to it. Beats the hell out of doing nothing but DF's all day long. Oooooo who ever thought that would be fun past 120.

I started out knowing nothing about DirectX, and have learned a hole hell of alot in the process. I am about 6 months into it, but most of it has been reversing the files. I got most of the map loaded (still working on the object rotations and scaling), NPCs are loaded, and Monsters are loaded. I am working on the UI at the moment, but when that is done I want to get back to working on the the in game lighting, and then I should have a good back bone to get the game working (right now you can only walk around). Anyways, it looks like the pservers are getting stale, so you need something spectacular to get to the top. Oh, and good technical support. I really don't know how servers like Eternia ever got to the top since they don't give a rats ass about thier players. The only thing that keeps them going is that they have a great reverser and got the Aloken working.

what that help us dev lol
Old 08/23/2010, 10:52   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]Seias View Post
what that help us dev lol
Well I have been going back and forth about releasing it all to the public so that others learn from it but also so they can mod it. It would open a whole new world for moding. Also can you imagine moding something that isn't all hacked together like the one you have right now plus a full blown manual to go with it?
Old 08/23/2010, 12:24   #30

FattyB wow really nice work, I see you've done a lot since the last screenshot I saw you post.