Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EliteDekaron QUESTION

Discussion on EliteDekaron QUESTION within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post EliteDekaron QUESTION

I just downloaded MIROR I of elite dekaron.
i installed it succesfully
an updated it
when i start the game nothing happens just die update window closes
what shall i do?
Old 07/15/2010, 17:33   #2

1. delete all the files u find in the elithe dekaron installation directory here is my C:\Program Files\EliteKingdoms\EliteDekaron
2. open the downloaded client EliteDekaron_AC6.exe with winrar and extract all to
C:\Program Files\EliteKingdoms\EliteDekaron
3. execute EliteDekaron.exe wait for update and play
Old 07/15/2010, 18:31   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by iato View Post
1. delete all the files u find in the elithe dekaron installation directory here is my C:\Program Files\EliteKingdoms\EliteDekaron
2. open the downloaded client EliteDekaron_AC6.exe with winrar and extract all to
C:\Program Files\EliteKingdoms\EliteDekaron
3. execute EliteDekaron.exe wait for update and play
Yes but u need winrar too just google it download and install then when u done u right click the downloaded client and press extract too... u can put it in custom map
Old 07/17/2010, 13:13   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]NoSoul View Post
Yes but u need winrar too just google it download and install then when u done u right click the downloaded client and press extract too... u can put it in custom map
Why winrar? >.>
7-Zip is free, it extracts somewhat quicker, and it can manage more file formats...