Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Need Totems fixed who can send me ?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Totems fixed who can send me ?

Guys who can send me Skills of Summoner " The Totems" fixed ???

Totems are : AntiResistSacra,ForceSacra,PowerSacra,ResistSacra, UnpowerSacra

i saw that Fussion Dekaron have fixed...

« Dekaron Ultra server files? | How to bug or glitch a character on Private Server? »

Similar Threads
Storm hack with .send | .send lesson Part 1
08/21/2010 - Kal Online - 30 Replies
This is lesson 1 of what useful things .send can do =P later i'll post some more nice things I know that kocp dont allow kalhackit... but u can have some fun with it on servers without kocp or if you smart enough you can do it on servers without kalhackit or even on int if you even smarter :P First of all you need KalHackIt that works on private server with sniffing (Download attached... thx to syntex for the snif.ini add)
[osds] problem send item & send weapon
11/12/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello i have 2 problems with osds control panel when i try to send weapon i have no more weapon available i cant choice i have nothing but i can send armor succesfully and my second problem is send item when i try to send item the browser say Login Error, Please login again.anyone can be fix that please? i post screenshots http://panzer.power-heberg.com/itembug.JPG http://panzer.power-heberg.com/noweapon.JPG
[Help] totems
03/21/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
Fixed/ Thanks
Totems fix..
02/12/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 18 Replies
Noticed that most of u have prob with the totems...here is a solution... First of all go to ur ini folder,and find a file called ''SynTotemPillar''...then u will see the codes of the eudemons...like:1071350...get all these codes and go to ur cq_totem_pole_type in ur db....paste this codes at the field ''type''...after that b esure that u have added the corect eudemon type with the right code...1=warrior eudemon..2=mage eudemon....3=special eudemon.... Hope i helped ya...i will upload a...
[Help] With Totems
06/20/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 12 Replies
any1 know how to get the totem showing newly added pets, help me plz lol, i know its in SynTotemPiller but i cnt get it to work for some reason