Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

elitedekaron finally fail ? xD

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
elitedekaron finally fail ? xD

well rofl :

Since we are having lots of complains about the update, i'm going to clarify some things.
First of all, we won't NEVER be able to give you a complete version of the game. Let me remind you all this is a private server, not an official one, and because of that, our resourses are limited. We are not being paid, we work for free and we do the best we can. We have currently one dev, not a squad of programmers dedicated to fix bugs, so the things we can solve are pretty much limited by time and knowledge. Let me add, Blizzard, one of the best Games companies of all times, has an army of devs working day after day, BUT all Blizzard games have bugs.
So, after clarifing that, let me explain a couple of things. The update hasn't fail. The process of updating a private server is the following:
1)You see what the new version of the game has
2)You research what things can be done in your server and what others can not
3)You try the best you can to copy those things and make them work
4)You test it with 3 o 4 persons in a very small server because you can't do a beta stage
5)You update your server with the updates you think you made work
6)You recieve feedback of the hundreds of players in your real server
7)You fix as much as you can now that you have lots of players telling you bugs you could had never discovered
8)Profit (?)

So, please, stop complaining for the bugs, we know they would happen, but we didn't have the resourses to proper test them before updating the server. So, instead of fighting us and critizising everything we do (because let me remind me, just a week ago there were threads telling us to update even if the update wasn't fully working)
help us make the server a better place. We are having an update today that fix the armor slot bugs, the tower 5 floor teleporter and other couple of things.
Fixing bugs is a process that TAKES TIME

THEY CAN DO NOTHING NOW LOL
THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE THE BUGS THEY HAVE THAT EVERY SERVER ALREADY HAVE BUT THEY ARLEADY FAIL UPDATING ACTION 7 FILES ROFL .

Old 03/19/2010, 14:55   #2

elite*gold: 20
A guy unhappy about a not-perfect patch... RAGE!

Old 03/20/2010, 14:18   #3

whats point of this thread?
Old 03/20/2010, 16:12   #4

Cool

report: AD not allow here. his using other ppls resource to promoting the server/answering server current condition. MOD this call AD , I know you know what to do. new method of ad, nice try nub. lol

Old 03/20/2010, 16:43   #5

no i am not adv there nub serv xD
i just saw that on there website about how they already fail with EG dekaron
so i wanted to share
NUB
Old 03/20/2010, 16:51   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol2k11 View Post
no i am not adv there nub serv xD
i just saw that on there website about how they already fail with EG dekaron