Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Off-Topic Section for 2Moons/Dekaron

View Poll Results: Should an Off Topic section be added?
Yes 24 75.00%
Now 8 25.00%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03/19/2010, 21:39   #16

elite*gold: 0
You could make a section for everything like this, so sorry still a No from me.

Old 03/19/2010, 21:43   #17

Received Thanks: 1,232
Alright, maybe not an offtopic section.
But still somewhere, where we can post our Designs, mods, tutorials, etc. So maybe like HeavyKiller said, a 2moons/dekaron design?

Old 03/19/2010, 23:28   #18

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyKiller View Post
So we could make a "2moons/Dekaron Design" section that would have Client Mods, WebSites, Sigs, tutos about designing.... everything dekaron related of course. xP

Well if you want a place to post your designs, and design tutorials, why not just in the epvp artists section?

If there's going to be a new section added i agree with what trane said, a section for pserver development releases. And i guess in there, you could post any release development related so from programs - designs. But i really don't think there needs to be a section for designs, since there hasn't been that many threads about that already. So an entire section isn't really needed.
Old 03/20/2010, 00:24   #19

Received Thanks: 1,232
Well if you kinda think about it, Pserver development means anything that has to do with developing your server including graphics. So maybe I agree with trane.
But any news on when?

« [HELP]windows 7 dekaron sql | Working with Alpha Channels (Transparency in DDS) »