Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for (2)

Discussion on Looking for (2) within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Looking for (2)

Hello, i looking for someone who can peotect my client, *full protect* + create new game guard & anti cheat for my client, pm me if we have here that guy.

Update: i don't talk about enigma and themida. i'm talking about a big thing, a new client guard, professional.

Edit:
OFC I pay if anyone thought i want for free.
Old 07/16/2020, 21:51   #2

Up
Old 07/20/2020, 16:02   #3

#Edited
Old 07/21/2020, 00:05   #4

Dude, whatever you do, there are always cheats, no server is saved from that, not even dekaron rising is saved from cheaters, the best anticheat there is to watch your server and your players well.
None of the clients can protect themselves 100%, always open a way to circumvent each security, nor can the largest companies protect themselves 100% that makes you think that someone here could?
Focus on protecting the server, not the client.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2020, 19:59   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farius~ View Post
Dude, whatever you do, there are always cheats, no server is saved from that, not even dekaron rising is saved from cheaters, the best anticheat there is to watch your server and your players well.
None of the clients can protect themselves 100%, always open a way to circumvent each security, nor can the largest companies protect themselves 100% that makes you think that someone here could?
thank you for your advice 👌🤝
Old 07/21/2020, 21:10   #6

Cool

Quote:
its no matter how you will protect the server there is all the time a way to hack any server. But depends what you mean "Focus on protecting the server, not the client" if you mean hack the server then i agree, but if you mean cheater in game then is better to focus on client exe, any way both aspect are important, Secure Server And Client as well, but there is some way that client will detect any kind of memory hacks, like CE and similar software. For secure server what i can say best way is not open any extra port just for game and login, secure all connection on other ports like FTP, HTTP and HTTPS, protect system from any kind of malware and other kind of shit. Stop updating any useless programs and plugins. Best way is just try keep your server clear from viruses and malware and all kind of suspect programs. If you keep web on the same server protect all files on web server side that only you will have access to them, same for game server files. make then only for read.
Any way all this thing will need time, because sometimes you must make a choice secure or functionality.

Best way to protect server is not open to public. open this server as privet server and for trusted players, but who is trusted? now lots of player using some shit software to try cheat in game or hack any server. So its no way to protect even privet server.

there is no 100% secure way to protect any thing what is online. There is always someone who will find way how to pass secure and go inside your server or personal computer.

Any way i wish you Yarin good luck.
Old 07/22/2020, 01:21   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]Dekaron View Post
its no matter how you will protect the server there is all the time a way to hack any server. But depends what you mean "Focus on protecting the server, not the client" if you mean hack the server then i agree, but if you mean cheater in game then is better to focus on client exe, any way both aspect are important, Secure Server And Client as well, but there is some way that client will detect any kind of memory hacks, like CE and similar software. For secure server what i can say best way is not open any extra port just for game and login, secure all connection on other ports like FTP, HTTP and HTTPS, protect system from any kind of malware and other kind of shit. Stop updating any useless programs and plugins. Best way is just try keep your server clear from viruses and malware and all kind of suspect programs. If you keep web on the same server protect all files on web server side that only you will have access to them, same for game server files. make then only for read.
Any way all this thing will need time, because sometimes you must make a choice secure or functionality.

Best way to protect server is not open to public. open this server as privet server and for trusted players, but who is trusted? now lots of player using some shit software to try cheat in game or hack any server. So its no way to protect even privet server.

there is no 100% secure way to protect any thing what is online. There is always someone who will find way how to pass secure and go inside your server or personal computer.

I mean that it is better to invest money to protect the internal server, a good dedicated server with a good anti-ddos, pay to protect the database, anti-dup, etc. that kind of things ..

In my view, it is better to invest money in that, than to spend money trying to hide things from the client and put a professional anti cheat as he wants.

I think it is better to do a simple anti cheat, that it is simply more complicated to use cheats on your server and with that you have a good filter.

Also if you want to spend money you can invest in a HWID Ban system, and it would be much better.
Old 07/22/2020, 17:03   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]Dekaron View Post

Thank you very much Paul, real helpful friend

Quote:
Also if you want to spend money you can invest in a HWID Ban system, and it would be much better.
That's what i thought to do, when the game find a cheat or suspicion to cheat, the player with shuted down automaticaly and will get banned.

ofc i need a big system to read why it's happend and what the file read as cheat. really good idea
Old 07/22/2020, 20:06   #9

Well, ok, if the offer is right I'll sell you my anticheat. It does what you described, it has its own crc check+exe/dll check, sends it to the server and if the response is right it unlocks the client and lets you log in.

It also monitors the game memory and sends a combination of csv files crc and exe and if anything has changed it flags the user and (based on the setting) it can instantly disconnect and hwid ban the suspect.

Worked on it for a good while, ofc it can still be bypassed but that's the nature of dekaron. Too many things are client sided to make it bulletproof.
Old 07/22/2020, 21:21   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by guesswho-.- View Post
Well, ok, if the offer is right I'll sell you my anticheat. It does what you described, it has its own crc check+exe/dll check, sends it to the server and if the response is right it unlocks the client and lets you log in.

It also monitors the game memory and sends a combination of csv files crc and exe and if anything has changed it flags the user and (based on the setting) it can instantly disconnect and hwid ban the suspect.

Worked on it for a good while, ofc it can still be bypassed but that's the nature of dekaron. Too many things are client sided to make it bulletproof.
guesswho-
your antihacker is a **** easy by pass I have your anti hacker is for nothing anyone can by pass easy i only lose money when i have buy your system.
Old 07/22/2020, 23:44   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by lHatsu View Post
guesswho-
your antihacker is a **** easy by pass I have your anti hacker is for nothing anyone can by pass easy i only lose money when i have buy your system.
OK

Edit: I managed to translate your **** interpretation of English and guess what. You don't have my anticheat. I haven't sold it to anyone
If you're talking about that asm script I made 5 years ago then yes, even CE bypasses it with default settings.

But I suppose if you had more IQ than an abused shoe you'd be able to figure out that the asm script doesn't have any server side checks or csv protection.
Old 07/23/2020, 15:54   #12

You selling **** for people Crtl+c crtl+v all from HellSpider
Old 07/23/2020, 15:56   #13

Maybe let's ask @ for an opinion?
XD

Ahh its such a weird feeling to have my own fans
Old 07/23/2020, 17:18   #14

Guys guys stop it's no matter what we will do there is all ways a way to bypass any anti-cheat system, it's just a matter of time and skill.

Yarin if you try setup server on home network i suggest buy some good hardware firewall like, Sonicwall, something from Zyxel or Cisco and spend some extra money for Feature Key for AV + IDP. Then you can setup all Firewall Policy on firewall settings, you in this way you can save time and some money, because now all dedicate server take fee for Windows Server per Core then i think that is not *** idea to spend extra money only for Windows Server.
Old 08/27/2020, 12:39   #15

Quote:
I mean that it is better to invest money to protect the internal server, a good dedicated server with a good anti-ddos, pay to protect the database, anti-dup, etc. that kind of things ..

In my view, it is better to invest money in that, than to spend money trying to hide things from the client and put a professional anti cheat as he wants.

I think it is better to do a simple anti cheat, that it is simply more complicated to use cheats on your server and with that you have a good filter.

What dedicated server with good anti-ddos do you suggest sir farius?

Tags
anti cheat system, anti injection, dekaon, game guard bypass, protection