Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help with character thx you all

Discussion on help with character thx you all within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help with character thx you all

hey guys can u plz tell me who to remove wings when u create new character lv 1 have wings 102 thx you
Old 10/05/2019, 01:05   #2

elite*gold: 50
You could use a clean database or...

This is how I would do it. If there's a simpler way then I'm unaware of it.

You have to create an account with characters that will hold the place of your [DEV]CHARACTERS, one character for each [DEV] (name the characters after the class - AZURE, HUNT, MAGE...).

Once you have the account and characters made, move into your database (character\Tables\user_character).

Under "character_name" put a space between [DEV] and the dev name ([DEV] KNIGHT). Go to your new character name (AZURE) and put [DEV]KNIGHT as it's name.

Under "user_no" switch out your new character number with the [DEV] number and the [DEV] number to your new character's number.

Do this with every class...

Log into the new account you made and the [DEV]CHARACTERS will be in place of your original characters.

REMEMBER!! (Anything you do on these characters will affect newly created characters).

Delete the wings from the characters then reverse everything you did in the database.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/05/2019, 12:11   #3

elite*gold: 0
If is oki tell me what the original index fore loa and braiken castel on db

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdeye42 View Post
You could use a clean database or...

This is how I would do it. If there's a simpler way then I'm unaware of it.

You have to create an account with characters that will hold the place of your [DEV]CHARACTERS, one character for each [DEV] (name the characters after the class - AZURE, HUNT, MAGE...).

Once you have the account and characters made, move into your database (character\Tables\user_character).

Under "character_name" put a space between [DEV] and the dev name ([DEV] KNIGHT). Go to your new character name (AZURE) and put [DEV]KNIGHT as it's name.

Under "user_no" switch out your new character number with the [DEV] number and the [DEV] number to your new character's number.

Do this with every class...

Log into the new account you made and the [DEV]CHARACTERS will be in place of your original characters.

REMEMBER!! (Anything you do on these characters will affect newly created characters).

Delete the wings from the characters then reverse everything you did in the database.
If working thx
Old 10/05/2019, 13:41   #4

elite*gold: 50
Braiken Castle = 0
Loa Castle = 7
Thanks
1 User