Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dekaron Mobile version is coming.

Discussion on Dekaron Mobile version is coming. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dekaron Mobile version is coming.

What you think about this?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2019, 08:41   #2

elite*gold: 10
that would be difficult to play. imagining when tabbing weapons and macro
Old 06/18/2019, 12:45   #3

elite*gold: 50
I highly doubt it will happen.

Dekaron has too much to go and smash it into a mobile resolution. 3 skillbars alone will take up nearly half the screen, then you got buff and debuff icons, the mini map, and chat areas. They would have to make all these things minimize into a button which will definitely change the way Dekaron is played.

Not sure how they would do it but I see it having a completely new user interface and the graphics will look nothing like Dekaron (characters, maps, textures). It will also have so many new mechanics like ads, rewards, giveaways, mobile only cash shops, mobile only items, and also new characters to create that does not yet exist.

With the mobile version they'll be able to take the game into a new era. Over time the way Dekaron (PC) is coded will change, will probably convert the real PC version into the mobile version or just add mobile mechanics to PC.

I'd of course give it a try but with my piece of **** hardware I won't be able to play/enjoy it.
Old 06/18/2019, 13:33   #4

I bet the only thing that will resemble the original game will be character names
Old 06/23/2019, 03:02   #5

lol... stupid comments, they are developing a NEW game from ground up based on Dekaron IP... whats so hard to understand, its going to suck.
Old 06/23/2019, 12:28   #6

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlewolf View Post
lol... stupid comments, they are developing a NEW game from ground up based on Dekaron IP... whats so hard to understand, its going to suck.
NEW game from ground up = Not Dekaron
What's Dekaron IP?
Old 10/23/2019, 19:06   #7

i started in 2007 when it was awesome...quit in 2014 and now its gonna be a mobile game?
Old 10/23/2019, 23:21   #8

this will never happen.

1) if they will make this game on mobile it's will like many other mobile mmorpg with Autoplay
2) Dekaron is really big game and move all content to mobile app will be really hard task for any developer.

Any way i don't say it is not possible but Mobile Dekaron never will be the same like PC version.

In my opinion move any game from PC to mobile is a desecration of the game.

i'm sure that this version will be totally P2W this is what i see on any mobile game all of them are P2W witthout donation or some kind of top up no chance to get good gear. most event are based on Top Up (top up and you will win)

they should back to Dekaron II with new graphics engine, increase texture resolution, but this is only a my opinion.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2020, 13:42   #9

Dekaron IP means lore, some core mechanics, which are typical for a MMO, and maybe class visuals, and generic skillsets. Dekaron is nothing special afer all, you have a generic str char (bagi,ak) a generic dex class (hunter), generic spr class (mage,wizard). So making yet another autoplay mmo with 3 archetypes of characters utilising 3-4 skills with basic renders used up in pc game is not a big deal.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2020, 21:21   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by franken6tain View Post
Dekaron IP means lore, some core mechanics, which are typical for a MMO, and maybe class visuals, and generic skillsets. Dekaron is nothing special afer all, you have a generic str char (bagi,ak) a generic dex class (hunter), generic spr class (mage,wizard). So making yet another autoplay mmo with 3 archetypes of characters utilising 3-4 skills with basic renders used up in pc game is not a big deal.
Most all new mmorpg have autoplay on mobile device, and if you dont know even Official Dekaron have this option. Any way its wast of time for some game like this.
Old 12/05/2020, 03:29   #11

i hope can release dekaron mobile server files..... farius release it hahahahha