Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Long time no see

Discussion on Long time no see within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Long time no see

Hello! Has been some time since the last time i posted! Ahaha

I got a question!

Is it possible to use in the files Channellist and longinlist something like this

Group,Channel Index,IP,Port,Name
0,0,something.something.com,50005,something

Or it really has to be the public IP?
Old 04/04/2019, 14:41   #2

In the end you will connect to the IP anyway
It will be visible in resource monitor, so what's the point of hiding it? You'd have to code a DNS service that would resolve the address into an IP. Not worth the hassle imo.
Old 04/04/2019, 14:51   #3

Well, i was using the NO-IP stuff, it worked for the webserver i just had to adjust the folder in xampp, so i was questioning my self if it could work for the server xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Long, long, long ago...
08/24/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 17 Replies
... A young Roflcopter just wanted to play Rappelz in peace, with no other people to distract him. He wanted nothing more than a private server where he could play by himself, just himself, no interference. This was a time when there weren't any private servers, and he was frustrated by this. He told his friends that if he could have a private server, all he'd do was level from scratch, no buffs, no cheating, no free pets, no cash shop items (maybe a piece of deco or two)... and today is the...
[HELP]I can see people, but some of them can't see me in some time!!!!
04/18/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Why we all only can see each other in some time??? client problem of server problem?? Help me plx!!
Long time no see
02/25/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hi, I'm just restarting 2moons. As I haven't played in a while, most of my accounts are still banned, others hacked, so I want to ask you guys somethings before I restart making new chars. I haven't gotten hacks yet, but do we still crash when we kill monsters in higher lvl maps? Is the game laggy recently? I logged in a bit and looked damn laggy. Are GM's actually doing something to ban hackers now or not? Thanks
Sever Maintanence...lets see how long it lasts THIS time
07/30/2008 - Rohan - 4 Replies
so its SCHEDULED from 4-7 pm...bt we all noe our friends from YNK to go jus a lil TEEEEENY bit overtime (if u dont last time their 1 hour sever maintanence went to wat....9 hours wasnt it???) so aniwaiiz i have aquestion is that rohan bot still gonna be updated for free this time?? cauz its onli going pay to bot after the 2nd of august...hope they dont make it pay to bot from this update onwards :(