Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Threats for hacks in the name of Janvier

Discussion on Threats for hacks in the name of Janvier within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/10/2010, 10:05   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kakkarot~ View Post
Im sure that all good private server owners will glady await you and your friends to hack their servers so they can improve their security

Please do not come to elitepvpers to make threats to elite members. As you may have noticed this is a hacking forum, so go ahead and hack, for once we should see something new but I wonder why "world class" hackers have a poorly designed forum, one look at it and I saw a bad, realy bad graphic design. If you can hack I'm sure you can do better with photoshop.

#requesting close to prevent spam/flame war

Enjoy yourself here at E*pvp.
umm, clear ur name tho, i dont believe u had anything to do with it, but u didnt verify if u did or not lol

Old 02/10/2010, 10:12   #17

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,957
I'm sorry, can you point out where is he saying something about me besides the "with all due respect" list?

~EDIT~
Rofl, I did't notice that he is using my E*pvp name in his forum, well for those of you that still don't know, that is NOT me.

Old 02/10/2010, 12:38   #18

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,350
#Closed

You have already ''warned'' us, I think it's ok now...

good joke

Closed Thread

« [FOUND] Non Dynamic DF Counter | Dshop prices »