Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Juto Weapons

Discussion on Juto Weapons within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Juto Weapons

Having an issue with the juto weapons. I've gone over the textures/meshes/anims/ etc 100 times and I can't seem to figure out why I'm not getting the full effect. Could anyone point me in the right direction as to what I'm missing?

the actual weapon EFFECT is working, but it seems like theres a missing texture, even though I've pulled all the textures from the korean server.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dekaron 2018 06 28 00h 15m 03s 0558.jpg (431.3 KB, 123 views)
Old 06/28/2018, 12:35   #2

You are so f**ing helpful. If you are not going to tell him anything related to his issue leave it be
Old 06/28/2018, 12:37   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfulll View Post
You are so f**ing helpful. If you are not going to tell him anything related to his issue leave it be
calm man don't be angry. it's not good to heart to be angry. be happy
Old 06/28/2018, 13:51   #4

You should open the texturepack file of the missing texture with notepad. It will give a list of information about all textures that the weapon itself is using, check each one if they're in the correct path.
Sometimes its twisted because they use different texture files from different folders...
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/28/2018, 17:45   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet21. View Post
You should open the texturepack file of the missing texture with notepad. It will give a list of information about all textures that the weapon itself is using, check each one if they're in the correct path.
Sometimes its twisted because they use different texture files from different folders...
texpath "item"
0 "ATT_EQU_SIC_EGO_01.dds"
s0 "ATT_EQU_SIC_EGO_01_s.dds"

Both of those files are located in my data/texture/item folder.
Old 06/29/2018, 02:21   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealCataracts View Post
Having an issue with the juto weapons. I've gone over the textures/meshes/anims/ etc 100 times and I can't seem to figure out why I'm not getting the full effect. Could anyone point me in the right direction as to what I'm missing?

the actual weapon EFFECT is working, but it seems like theres a missing texture, even though I've pulled all the textures from the korean server.
you should update texture\effect and texturepack\effect folder not only texture folder and probably you need update property folder with effectdata
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2018, 16:18   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]Dekaron View Post
you should update texture\effect and texturepack\effect folder not only texture folder and probably you need update property folder with effectdata
Thank you [DEV]Dekaron, error was in texturepack/effect

Topic can be closed!
Old 06/29/2018, 22:19   #8

no problem TheRealCataracts
Thanks
1 User