Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help me! Socket Issue

Discussion on Help me! Socket Issue within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help me! Socket Issue

Greeting: Hi Friends!

Goal: Translate the client myself, Keeping content as close to original as possible.

Background:
client: ItsNobody's
exe: noweb_noxign_action9
server: DekaronServer_A11_Normal

problem= original itemsocket.csv has too few columns and crashes server.
adding missing columns allows server to boot but breaks the ability to add a gem into a socket.

sidenote: I belive that I am using the incorrect server bianary/scriptprocess to do the job.

fears: DekaronServer A9 server binary as it was has disappeared.

Help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks in advance.
Attached Files
File Type: zip item.zip (1.19 MB, 19 views)
Old 12/03/2020, 09:39   #2

The reason the gems break is, because it’s not added on the client side exe. If you want to keep the content as real as possible just remove the extra columns from the server exe and problem solved
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2020, 17:38   #3

@
This was my suspicion. Thank you for you're feedback. I have no knowledge about reverse engineering or ASM. This is a brick wall in my project unless I can acquire the correct server executable, or make a talented friend.

I see in DekaronServer_A11 but its just shooting blind.
Old 12/03/2020, 19:26   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by negitivenrg View Post
I see in DekaronServer_A11 but its just shooting blind.
Socket Stone is Over 65000 i look closer to this file and i don't see any thing over that maybe your server files are incorrect try run Dekaron_Server.exe
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2020, 20:49   #5

EDIT:
The Solution to this problem is to run a DekaronServer.exe that reads the correct number of columns.
The workaround for this problem is a modified itemsocket.csv, with added columns and all values =1 on the serverside. and the unmodified itemsocket.csv client side.
thanks for you're help guys.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dekaron 2020 12 05 14h 39m 09s 0929.jpg (359.0 KB, 55 views)