Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Buff/Fish Cooldown/CoolTick

Discussion on [HELP] Buff/Fish Cooldown/CoolTick within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
[HELP] Buff/Fish Cooldown/CoolTick

I've searched the files and web, can't figure this one out.

I'm having problems with Malakite on my server, players are able to spam the fish nonstop.
How do I change the cooltick so they can't spam them?

Thanks

EDIT: "Appraisal" column in itemetc.csv changes the cooltick of items.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
2moons, cooldown, cooltick, dekaron, malakite

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Skillhack (TimeTick and CoolTick)
01/01/2013 - Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 9 Replies
Remove CoolTick alloc(newmem,1024) label(returnhere) label(originalcode) label(exit) 006b0855: //Updated by seph. jmp newmem
(REDISTRIBUTE)REMOVE ANY ITEM COOLDOWN (GLOBAL COOLDOWN)
08/07/2011 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 24 Replies
FIRST POSTED ON DEATHSOFT BY zebra_masTer...10X TO HIM K. U need little knowledge in Cheat Enige and u need this programm. browse id of spell that u want remoove cooldown in Wowhead: Epic like your faction leader. We will use Moonfire (rank 12) id is 26988 SCAN Wow.exe with Cheat Enige For value 26988 (it moonfire) in the right colume u will se numbers MARK ALL THAT AR N O T GREEN than press the RED Arrow. After few sec's you will see number in the buttom colum mark all with = and...
How to search No Skill Cooldown/No Pot Cooldown??
04/19/2009 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
I cant find out how to search no skill cooldown and no pot cooldown with UCE. plz tell me how to do it.
decreasing cooltick
03/31/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
hello to everyone! i have managed to decrease the cool time of my earthquake and tornado for my bagi and im working at my other skill using winhex. but the problem is after the first fast cool down, and hit the earthquake again for the second time, there is no damage that is being done. is there a way to put a damage on the second earthquake after the fast cool dow or is it serversided thats why there is no damage for the second earthquake?
[Request] 2h cooldown and 1h cooldown ;)
02/26/2008 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
hello, can some1 please tell me how to change cooldown for a 1hander and a 2hander? :p