Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Crespo Abyss mobs index

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Crespo Abyss mobs index

I was trying to figure out what the index for the monsters that are in crespo 1, 2 , 3 , 4 found after you enter crespo abyss.

The mobs are:

Frost Mane Yeti Warrior
Frost Mane Yeti
Laurelin
Hell's Ghost Knight
Telperion
Unqoliant
Hell's Spider

Thanks for the help in advance.

Old 01/28/2010, 14:04   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cro90 View Post
I was trying to figure out where I could find the index for the monsters that are in crespo 1, 2 , 3 , 4 found after you enter crespo abyss.

The mobs are:

Frost Mane Yeti Warrior
Frost Mane Yeti
Laurelin
Hell's Ghost Knight
Telperion
Unqoliant
Hell's Spider

Thanks for the help in advance.
Dodaj me na msn

sorry for Croatian :P

Old 01/28/2010, 15:33   #3

go to
share/creature/monster.csv
open it with "notepad" search for that names and get the first numbers before the ","
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2010, 18:07   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]iHacker View Post
go to
open it with "notepad" search for that names and get the first numbers before the ","

XD nice GJ ^^ yep true [the work where you make is the best Work ]

Old 01/28/2010, 19:25   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]iHacker View Post
go to
When I unpack everything the monster.csv doesn't have any values on it at all. That why I asked here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Force View Post
Dodaj me na msn

sorry for Croatian :P

At least contribute to the post if your going to ask some one to add you to there MSN just cause you think there from your country. If you wana talk to some one from your country then go outside and look around.

And those are my initials, thought it was quite obv with the birth year after it...
Old 01/28/2010, 22:54   #6

you dont have any other server or korean or found any share folder here ?:S
That is the magic of search button
Old 01/29/2010, 02:35   #7

Why even post here. Come on please show me where the hell I can get server files that will work on W7 or much less the monsters.

Either help or don't post. People like you that say "Use the search button" need to take it and shove it up your ****. Tired of rude people assuming that I didn't spend 45 min searching to find monster index lists after monster index lists....

Now if your not going to help then please don't let the metaphoric door hit you in the face on the way out.

Wouldn't that also be spam in the topic? This site has gone down the tubes with the rate of ******** to helpers.
Old 01/29/2010, 02:42   #8

Quote:
Why even post here. Come on please show me where the hell I can get server files that will work on W7 or much less the monsters.

Either help or don't post. People like you that say "Use the search button" need to take it and shove it up your ****. Tired of rude people assuming that I didn't spend 45 min searching to find monster index lists after monster index lists....

Now if your not going to help then please don't let the metaphoric door hit you in the face on the way out.

Wouldn't that also be spam in the topic? This site has gone down the tubes with the rate of ******** to helpers.
well, if u took the time to actually use the search feture u would figure out that there are no server files that work on win7

ur concerned about the '******* to helper' ratio, im concerned about the 'lazy fucktard to ppl that actually take the time to learn' ratio . . .
Old 01/29/2010, 02:43   #9

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,868
Quote:
lol look at this one, .... 15 posts and already flaming ppl ...
SEARCHING ... HELPS ... ALLOT
dk servers do NOT run on win7

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2010, 04:10   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
well, if u took the time to actually use the search feture u would figure out that there are no server files that work on win7

ur concerned about the 'asshole to helper' ratio, im concerned about the 'lazy fucktard to ppl that actually take the time to learn' ratio . . .
Oh come on rattle you didn't even bother to read my original post. CONSIDERING THAT I WAS ASKING HERE BEFORE I ASKED YOU -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by janvier123 View Post
lol look at this one, .... 15 posts and already flaming ppl ...
SEARCHING ... HELPS ... ALLOT
dk servers do NOT run on win7

Just cause I don't post doesn't mean that I havnt been here long enough to know what im talking about.

Im not going to be rude to you cause you are one of the few that is EXTREMELY helpful on the forums and I thank you for that but once again I was not looking on how to RUN a 2moons server on W7 If I wanted to do that I would use the virtual machine on this computer. But like I said im NOT doing that and no one took the time to read the post.
p.s. this link tends to work better for W7

Honestly please just close this posts. No one seems to want to help or read the whole posts much less the original post.

Figures that asking for CRESPO ABYSS MONSTER ID'S!!! (that's for you rattle -.- ) would lead to getting flamed about W7 not working with the current server files...
Old 01/29/2010, 04:21   #11

Quote:
Come on please show me where the hell I can get server files that will work on W7.

well looky there, just pointed out where you were 'looking for W7 server files'
and tha fact u wanted someone to show you where the server files were also shows us that you 'wanted that I would have asked for that'

**EDIT**
(b4 he edited his post, he asked me to point out where he asked for server files that run on W7, like a dumbass)

dude, please, you are in the wrong place with that sorry door hit you on ur face BS, jump on here bitching everyone out cus u cant use ur f'ing brain, or the search button.

and i saw what the topic was about, but the question so so f'ing stupid that i couldnt wrap my brain around why someone wouldnt just get a monster.csv and look thru the damed file, its not rocket science, its the easist thing you can possibly do when it come to doing anything on a server, my 12 year old knows to look in the monster.csv to find f;ing mob codes

it aint my fault u cant think, that something ur mom and dad having the same parent may have had something to do with, so talk to them, and btw, dont let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out chief

***EDIT***

and i see that u also edited the name, thus telling me you have to be one of 2 ppl i told what my username was on here, tisk tisk, and i know the other one well enuff to know, he wouldve just came to me and asked me first b4 jumping in here and looking like a complete dipshit . . . .

u think u know me, but ya dont, significant FAIL on ur part, u cant even get a monster.csv and look in it, so dont try to look smart now, that ship has sailed

lmfao, i guess ur mom and dad shared BOTH parents . . .
Old 01/29/2010, 04:29   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
well looky there, just pointed out where you were 'looking for W7 server files'
and tha fact u wanted someone to show you where the server files were also shows us that you 'wanted that I would have asked for that'

dude, please, you are in the wrong place with that sorry door hit you on ur face BS, jump on here bitching everyone out cus u cant use ur f'ing brain, or the search button.

and i saw what the topic was about, but the question so so f'ing stupid that i couldnt wrap my brain around why someone wouldnt just get a monster.csv and look thru the damed file, its not rocket science, its the easist thing you can possibly do when it come to doing anything on a server, my 12 year old knows to look in the monster.csv to find f;ing mob codes

it aint my fault u cant think, that something ur mom and dad having the same parent may have had something to do with, so talk to them, and btw, dont let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out chief

Funny I don't remember saying that... Hmmm

The reason I asked it here was because I thought everyone here would be nice enough to save me some time as to having to go through the whole virtual machine process and all that extra effort seeing as how it would honestly take some one 5 sec to look when they already have them.

I even took the extra time to try to go through the data.pak that you get with the client... Seeing as how its YOUR data.pak please enlighten me as to why it continues to bring up nothing in the monster.csv...

Anyway some one PMED ME! with the mobs index.
SO Thanks CHIEF!
Old 01/29/2010, 04:39   #13

Quote:
Funny I don't remember saying that... Hmmm

The reason I asked it here was because I thought everyone here would be nice enough to save me some time as to having to go through the whole virtual machine process and all that extra effort seeing as how it would honestly take some one 5 sec to look when they already have them.

I even took the extra time to try to go through the data.pak that you get with the client... Seeing as how its YOUR data.pak please enlighten me as to why it continues to bring up nothing in the monster.csv...

Thanks CHIEF!
that would be because either a) you are looking in the WRONG monster.csv, or because the client is PACKED . . . .

takes like 2 seconds to grab one from a client that isnt packed, there are like 15 of them floating around here, of course, im sure the search for them would be too grueling for you to attempt . . . may wanna try ur buddies post, im sure you spent enuff time kissin his *** that u saw his signature, there are links in it, prolly get you to where u need to be, we call that a manual search, where u use ur eyes to look at stuff . . .
Old 01/29/2010, 04:40   #14

You mean with the search button and everything?!?!?

Where the hell is that! I have never thought about that before.. Post me a link!
Old 01/29/2010, 05:18   #15

np, champ

i suppose you know what it means if i hand you a sign?

heres ur sign . . . .

Thanks
1 User

« [Question/Help] | Concerra texture fix »