Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TUTORIAL] How to make ULTRA A7 server files work with any A7 Client.

Discussion on [TUTORIAL] How to make ULTRA A7 server files work with any A7 Client. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 01/27/2010, 05:34   #16

elite*gold: 0
Whats the password for the client files?
Old 01/27/2010, 07:32   #17

elite*gold: 22
Wtf ? What about the A7 is hard?

1 Click Download (you can find it in sicky themes)
A7 Share Download

Startng of vmware with the Image, Delete the Old* share folder and put the new to c:\dekaronserver, nothin more.
Old 01/27/2010, 09:00   #18

rubbish release. wtf is this??? can you explain?? dun waste our time to read all your ****!!!
Old 01/27/2010, 09:08   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobleman80 View Post
rubbish release. wtf is this??? can you explain?? dun waste our time to read all your ****!!!
First, its my time.
Second, no one told you to read this tread then why you complain about it.
Thrid, you spamming in another thread what i made.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2010, 09:11   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by silviutu View Post
Dammmn rofl look ho is say's "noob's are lazy" .....The dude ho asked [Make'd a theard] about how to move to another map [ jpxtreme ] ))))))))

And I don't thinck that someone don't know how to make use a client ......
people change lol.
Old 01/27/2010, 09:43   #21

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobleman80 View Post
firstly i love to spamming in you thread cos it all rubbish.
secondly i love to spam in your thread cos i love to flam nub like you.
thrid i love to spam in your thread cos i m too free and too bore. so i m loking for some fun in your thread
What seems to be the problem each time?
Why do you need to start the flamwear each time you post anything?
What is the goal? ban? Beacuse it will not take you all that long to get ban with attitude like that. If you don't like it pass. If you have questions ask. Do not call it rubish, **** etc each time anyone posts.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2010, 11:03   #22

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
Good one, supra36
to bad if you get a infraction, but its to **** funny

Quote:
A condom is a barrier device
Old 01/27/2010, 11:05   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by janvier123 View Post
Good one, supra36

You know what i mean : P

It will be my first infraction , guess on his posts he will get another. But man what i should do when one dude starring up me with those words ? I reported he several times.
Old 01/27/2010, 14:12   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by supra36 View Post
You know what i mean : P

It will be my first infraction , guess on his posts he will get another. But man what i should do when one dude starring up me with those words ? I reported he several times.
dude do you know you problem? you gotta a big mouth. tats y nobleman dislike you. so sometime just keep the comments to yourself. and janver nobleman respect your work here. its personal between them. so pls stay out. dun be his next target. he got perm ban for insulting a MOD but trust me he will be back soon.
Old 01/27/2010, 14:53   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by abelwang View Post
dude do you know you problem? you gotta a big mouth. tats y nobleman dislike you. so sometime just keep the comments to yourself. and janver nobleman respect your work here. its personal between them. so pls stay out. dun be his next target. he got perm ban for insulting a MOD but trust me he will be back soon.
I dont care of this he will back. You are his bodyguard or what ?

And i have to keep comments to myself ? HE ALWAYS SAY THIS IS WASTE OF TIME , CUZ ITS MY OWN TIME , I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT. AND TELL HIM TO KEEP COMMENTS BECAUSE HE ALWAYS TRYING TO POST OPINION , NOT ME !

When i maked this thread he said , waste of time , when i maked thread about need devs , he said same and that i am lazy , but i am dev and admin told me to make this announcement. When i told he that its my time and i only dev he started flame war. Something is wrong. Then i asked mr.twister to close topic about devs.

And when he will back... what then , he will kill me or eat me for breakfast ? Funny
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2010, 22:20   #26

Thumbs up rar password

tanks for files and tuto

question

rar password
Old 01/28/2010, 11:12   #27

Reported : Flame war.

And there is nonsense me to flame you because i wont stoop to your level.

@edit :

Oh you get banned , very well.
Old 01/29/2010, 02:24   #28

Received Thanks: 1,246
Quote:
Originally Posted by darnus84 View Post
Wtf ? What about the A7 is hard?

1 Click Download (you can find it in sicky themes)
A7 Share Download

Startng of vmware with the Image, Delete the Old* share folder and put the new to c:\dekaronserver, nothin more.

Nobody need a Tutorial .. omg im waiting for a Revolution but such Threads make it not Possible.

Look World of Warcraft ... 10 or more Emulators are there , and we are bugging with the orginal ****. We need to Release the Server System for dekaron by ourself. Im Ready for it. But i cant find user they are ready too.

We need to Develop a Server without waiting for GameHI like WoW to get:

Server they can run on diffrent plattform (system)
Server they can run with 512 RAM (not 2 GB)
Server they Load Aloken
Server they can use diffrent Database (ProtesSQL, MySQL ,SQLLite ... whatever) ... but such tutorials nobody needs

WHat is not a Problem?:

Login Server
Session Server
Messanger Server

I will prove it.

Where im not Sure?:

Cast Server
Dekaron Server
Problem is, is that people in the Dekaron community have little to no programming knowledge. 99% of the people who post in this section don't even know how to capture a packet let alone read one. A emulator is something that I don't see happening at all. The original server files are very flexable. And anything past A6 is just rubbish. Aloken is just another joke to get people to play official server again. On p-server its just trash. A6 4 life.
Old 01/29/2010, 03:01   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warmonger1337 View Post
Problem is, is that people in the Dekaron community have little to no programming knowledge. 99% of the people who post in this section don't even know how to capture a packet let alone read one. A emulator is something that I don't see happening at all. The original server files are very flexable. And anything past A6 is just rubbish. Aloken is just another joke to get people to play official server again. On p-server its just trash. A6 4 life.
i disagree with the emulator portion of this post

server files arent flexable, they may be to you, but that may be beacuse u havent used an emulator that was actually felxable. between the client CSV's and the current condition of the actual server executable which doesnt let you load much of anything good without editing it, its prolly the biggest pain in the *** server i have ever encountered

if an emulator was created that incorporated its own small scripting language, it would not only improve functionality, it would also allow us to do things that the original servers just cant do, this is the case with Ultima Online, their p-servers can be modified so much that they make the original pay servers look generic, Sphereserver and RunUO (the 2 best UO Emulators) both have their own separate ways to script, RunUO uses C# and Sphereserver has its own, very versatile language that can be added to by ppl that know what they are doing to futher extend functionality

to say the current server is 'flexable' is kinda retarded . . .
Old 02/09/2010, 22:44   #30

where i can find Database files for SQL?