Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help locating my mistake

Discussion on Need help locating my mistake within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 08/04/2017, 19:32   #16

elite*gold: 0
this errors pop up on dbmon then session server crashes

>> CRITICAL ERROR : SP_LOGIN_FLAG_SET PROC CALL FAIL
Old 08/04/2017, 20:23   #17

Because it can't connect to the databaseeeeeee
Old 08/04/2017, 20:37   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by guesswho-.- View Post
Because it can't connect to the databaseeeeeee
one more newbie question,can i login to the same pc with the server?im not using another pc to login to the server,does it matter?

also,the servers dont crash anymore
Old 08/04/2017, 21:31   #19

Yes you can
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/04/2017, 23:01   #20

Quote:
Yes you can
still the login wont work,always disconnecting,can u help me next time with the teamviewer?ive fixed all the versions but still no use,thanks
Old 08/05/2017, 02:40   #21

elite*gold: 70
First try connecting to the SQL Database using the SQL Account in SSMS. If that doesn't work, then you didn't set up your SQL account properly. If that DOES work, then you may need to check your System DSN settings. Obviously guesswho can help a lot more than I can, however I'm willing to help however I can.
Old 08/05/2017, 07:56   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupio70 View Post
+++ try this.
lupio70 go back to your Fifa and other.

[DEV]Kalithar System DNS we use only for some connection to get information from database. And this have nothing with sesion server.

SQL Server 20xx Configuration Manager and enable TCP/IP
Old 08/05/2017, 14:32   #23
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: LOCKED
Also make sure to allow your IP if your trying to connect outside the host, for example if you have an SQL into another machine and you wanna connect your server-files remotly, you'll need to allow your outside IP as a rule into your firewall and also recommended create another user of sql instead of "sa"
Old 08/05/2017, 15:00   #24

i forgot to ask,do i need to run xampp for my localhost server?because i think i forgot the xampp thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underfisk View Post
Also make sure to allow your IP if your trying to connect outside the host, for example if you have an SQL into another machine and you wanna connect your server-files remotly, you'll need to allow your outside IP as a rule into your firewall and also recommended create another user of sql instead of "sa"
im kinda lost,how would i do that?will it pop up on the server or ill do it manually?sorry im kinda new to this.
Old 08/05/2017, 15:18   #25

forget what hes saying since you're trying to run a local server.
you need these 3 servers to run correctly in order to connect:
sessionserver
loginserver
dekaronserver

rest is just an addition. cast is for guilds, messenger is for party and friendlist.
if you're getting an insta-dc when logging in then it means sessionserver isnt working correctly. it's most likely a database issue but it could also be that the PORT you assigned to sessionserver is taken.
Sessionserver runs in 'server' mode, it means that other servers (they're all linked together) connect to it. only one server can run on a single port, so check that or just change the port and try again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2017, 17:22   #26

Quote:
forget what hes saying since you're trying to run a local server.
you need these 3 servers to run correctly in order to connect:
sessionserver
loginserver
dekaronserver

rest is just an addition. cast is for guilds, messenger is for party and friendlist.
if you're getting an insta-dc when logging in then it means sessionserver isnt working correctly. it's most likely a database issue but it could also be that the PORT you assigned to sessionserver is taken.
Sessionserver runs in 'server' mode, it means that other servers (they're all linked together) connect to it. only one server can run on a single port, so check that or just change the port and try again.

will try to change that,i dunno how to check who uses the port in my unit,i think i need to look at it because i got so many apps on my computer,something must been using the same port
Old 08/05/2017, 21:07   #27

Question

Quote:
do a3 and a9 have the same .dll files?i notice i got less .dll on my servers,does it matter?
Old 08/05/2017, 21:33   #28
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: LOCKED
Basically some are the same but the content inside doesn't mean that are the same but the structure of dll's seems to. But well don't compare a3 to a9 because even both was developed by diff company as you know
Old 08/05/2017, 21:59   #29

Quote:
Basically some are the same but the content inside doesn't mean that are the same but the structure of dll's seems to. But well don't compare a3 to a9 because even both was developed by diff company as you know

i see,i gave up for now,seems to be the problem is on loginserver config,i dunno how to fix that,i dont know how to connect port 7880,i think im gonna rest for now and see if i can do it again later,i fix all tcp/ip already.
Old 08/06/2017, 21:16   #30

elite*gold: 70
joseph18, I'd be happy to try and help you if you'll let me. Can you send me your Discord information?