Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[IDEA]Dekaron in new Engine

Discussion on [IDEA]Dekaron in new Engine within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 22
Talking [IDEA]Dekaron in new Engine

I was looking around was dekaron have an old engine (karon), most of new games are being made in UE4 (unreal engine), iam almost finishing making Loa Castle and summoner in 4k, just wanna see how it looks like.
Idk if dekaron would have future in 4k, was game is very old and many people expect it in this old engine.

What do you think about it in 4k ?
Old 05/25/2016, 08:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
1. noone will believe you since youre full of ****
2. karon engine generates the server files and the client files, as far as I know the executable will not handle higher resolution textures and ****.
3. you dont have enough knowledge (everything you do is based on someone elses work, not your own) so I think you're just hoping someone will do it for you OR noobs will see you and think youre smart, but you're not, so if someone comes by the second post - he's just a scammer.
4. even if in theory you wanted to do this and you had the 4k textures and models, what about the client-server communication? you're better off making your own game since you're basically remaking the game.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2016, 14:56   #3

I wasnt talking about "remake" dekaron, i was talking about create something near or similar to dekaron. Just making atm the models since they are mesh (And currently cliente side ones are mesh too), i just need to remake them.
Anyway i dont think need hight knowledge to make a map a model running, just making it on Blueprints atm
PS : I didnt ask for help so dont say things i didnt said.
Old 05/25/2016, 15:54   #4

guesswho-.- you spoke the truth

Quote:
1. noone will believe you since youre full of ****
2. karon engine generates the server files and the client files, as far as I know the executable will not handle higher resolution textures and ****.
3. you dont have enough knowledge (everything you do is based on someone elses work, not your own) so I think you're just hoping someone will do it for you OR noobs will see you and think youre smart, but you're not, so if someone comes by the second post - he's just a scammer.
4. even if in theory you wanted to do this and you had the 4k textures and models, what about the client-server communication? you're better off making your own game since you're basically remaking the game.

who is crazy to trust this guy hahahahahahaha
he lives tricking people to get the things
Old 05/26/2016, 01:34   #5

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxynear View Post
I was looking around was dekaron have an old engine (karon), most of new games are being made in UE4 (unreal engine), iam almost finishing making Loa Castle and summoner in 4k, just wanna see how it looks like.
Idk if dekaron would have future in 4k, was game is very old and many people expect it in this old engine.

What do you think about it in 4k ?
To start you should use the unity 3d him and a good program to develop RPG games in 3D, also advise you to use python to work with meshes, if you think that will get someone here to help this deceived you, all here are scammer, being more direct one here got a job from the beginning just take a full archive server side and turns them into a bunch of ****.
do you want an advice?
Study more!!!!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/26/2016, 13:43   #6

Do you want an advice? Fkk urself
Better is impossible
Being rude is allways good, but i wont ask for help as i said, just opinions about dekaron in 3d not How gonna make and who.