Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Popular Private Servers?

Discussion on Popular Private Servers? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 06/09/2015, 12:40   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff080887 View Post
Link please I wanna cehck it
Pmed as I think posting link is against forum rules or something, fail DEV cried about it earlier in thread
Old 06/09/2015, 14:07   #47

Are the owner of the old one?
Old 06/09/2015, 14:57   #48

One of the old Evo owners is there. (zektor)
Old 06/11/2015, 16:46   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKUNitex View Post
I usually refrain from posting in topics like these, but I feel like since Rising was brought up, it's only fair that I refute what was said.

Keep in mind the obvious potential for bias in my post since I'm affiliated with Rising. But you'll find that with ALL the posts in this topic (notice how Decima said nothing negative about the server he/she is affiliated, which is Nemesis).

I'll do my best to provide only facts and not opinions. But remember, choosing a Dekaron Server is all about your personal preference as each server provides a different experience.

To start off, enjoying Rising isn't dependent on donating. Dekaron Rising has 4 ways to get coins/coin items without donating.

1. D-Exchange: Farm exchange items in Phantomland and then exchange them for coin items at an exchange in Ardeca.

2. Player-Market Economy: Rising has a very strong economy where you can buy items from players, very cheap too since the dil is not inflated (also our dil cap is 12 bill per character, 4mil in stash, 4mil in inventory, and 4mil in store).

3. Daily Attendance Coin: Every character that you log in to for more than 2 hours on Rising AUTOMATICALLY gets sent a reward coin to their mailbox. These reward coins can also be exchanged for coin items such as mounts, pets, buffs, and more.

4. Events + Monthly Mail

----------

I'll also point out that Rising has specific features that other servers have failed to develop (not surprising seeing as Rising is the one who first developed A9 successfully and had it running for over a year).
-F1~F12 bar that is expandable --
-Dil limit increased from 1 bil to 4 bil in inventory, stash, and store.
-HP bug fixed fully

Finally, were the most active server (PM for proof).

Once again though, it's all about what you prefer.
wow,

this man on his PS Dekaron Rising is very cool

always concerned and care with his players

IGN : AxlevastGirl
Thanks
2 Users