Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Pictures]New costumes.

Discussion on [Pictures]New costumes. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Pictures]New costumes.

Coming soon in DK-KR.
Students image xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2009, 21:20   #2

WOW u r slow i have these ^_^ and the Fussion owner
Old 10/15/2009, 21:23   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanayru View Post
Wow well get and upload ?
Old 10/15/2009, 21:27   #4

really ugly costumes i think^^
Old 10/15/2009, 22:20   #5

Sry but i will not be uploading them
Old 10/15/2009, 22:22   #6

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexorz View Post
really ugly costumes i think^^
nope, the bagi one actualy looks awsome
Old 10/15/2009, 22:36   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanayru View Post
lanal all your post saying you have these and yo uhave that
so maby ss with your post or even the files?
ya i have those to
but still
they just added it to the texture for d-shop
still no gfx files

oh and the client you talking about i sent to zombe and i have it to so ....;.
Old 10/16/2009, 01:08   #8

i never said that no one else doesn't have the files lol
and if i post the ss then it will be advertising. . .
and all of the filles needed for the new costumes r there
Old 10/16/2009, 01:21   #9

i think its a useless comment, telling us how special you are cuz you have them, then what an *** you are by not uploading them, whats the point of that, just so you can feel superior to those of us who dont have it yet?

*claps*

i dont really see any point in it, if you have them but arent willing to share them, then both of the comments are unnecessary and makes you look like a complete ***, dont get me wrong, kudos on being one of the best here at configuring the p-server, and kudos on everything you have contributed, but come on man . . . . . if ur not willing to share them why even bother telling everyone u have them??, it only makes you look worth a **** if you share and really looking awesome is the whole thing isnt it? cus if it wasnt you wouldnt feel the need to show off the fact that u have them . . .
Old 10/16/2009, 02:29   #10

Well Lanaryu was supposed to be my dev for awhile. Then i taught him how to pack his own test client. Now infernal is packed. But hes alright in my book. Hes the best CSV guy u can find. knows them better then me.
Old 10/16/2009, 03:37   #11

if you say so then i believe it, but it doesnt really change the fact o.o
Old 10/16/2009, 04:52   #12

Here is the new costumes! I aint asking for no thanks I didnt make them kr dk did i just happen to get ahold of them. So those of u who wanna get rude and say **** i didnt post these to make friends. I posted because all of us like to have the new things and since i was able to get em mays well share em they gonna come out anyways. If u dont want em dont download em just trying to help!
The skels,mesh,text,tpack,anims are in this. I also added the itemcash lines i used u can change indexes.
Also i added the cos shape and item shape for my indexes therefore for those who cant add these right theres a start. All u have to do is set them to where u want em in ur dshop. Like i stated there was NO icons for these costumes. I made my own so u will have to also,.....

Figured i release it so ppl stop coming and taking what i worked for, atleast this way u all can work on it for yourselves Hope this helps all.

I know I posted this on the other topic but i figured since it was considered a release I would make a new thread.

I believe everything is in it if i missed anything let me know

Thanks
6 Users
Old 10/16/2009, 05:23   #13

hopefully zander will post so i can thank him lol
Old 10/16/2009, 05:30   #14

thank who u want idc i thank DEKARON KR
Old 10/16/2009, 06:13   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie1111 View Post
wow its ppl like u why i dont like posting any release! But go ahead and thank someone who doesnt do shit but take others patches but yet reaps the benefits of it....
ffs country, im just playing around, i already have the wings and already have some1 giving me the costumes, and hopefully the armor too.

if he posted i wouldnt thank him either, i wouldnt thank lan, i wouldnt thank trane if he posted them, because technically they were leeched from a client that everyone has their hands in already, so ur a day late and a dollar short to begin with, u didnt post some secret files, and as far as i can tell from the post, the only real work u put into it was making icons for the d-shop, which u dont even want ppl using anyways, so get ur panties out of their twist, i was poking fun and nothing more.

u dont release stuff because u want it all to ur self, first time some1 took ur patch and threatened to release it to other ppl u jump on here and try to make it out like ur doing us all a favor, u dont know me, so dont even try to categorize me in whatever paranoid delusion database you have going on, i have been doing this a fraction of the time you have and im catching up real damned fast

files were handed to you from the 'look what i got but im not giving to you' guy, which leeched them his damn self, so it was a tag team effort to, how did u put it? oh yeah
Quote:
someone who doesnt do shit but take others patches but yet reaps the benefits of it
so sit down and chill out already, u aint no better then me, or zander for that matter, u do the same shit ur talkin trash about, we all do to a point, so get off ur soap box and get a sense of humor from the d-shop . . . . .