Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server owner MIA, what to do ?

Discussion on Server owner MIA, what to do ? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
Server owner MIA, what to do ?

Hi,

Its been a while now (Last Active Sep 09 2014 12:50 PM) since our admin/owner has been online. Trying to contact on skype but does not reply or comes online.
However the server is still running, but i have a backup since i dont know how long it will be online.
Still trying to contact the hosting company without success.

i have no idea what to do now, any suggestions?

PS: MIA => Missing in action, a military term for a soldier, pilot or sailor who is in war, or the status of a missing combatant

Similar Threads Similar Threads
My Own Server - Need DEV Co Owner
10/18/2014 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Im starting my own server soon . I will have a dedicated with 16 GB Ram VPS . And 1GB/s internet speed . I just need someone to help me develop a client and someone that knows how to web develop. And also need a person That knows how to do GFX , If you do any of these things please make sure to add me up on skype ( ItachiOriginalHD )
[RELEASE] DRS 1.0 for Server Owner
06/06/2014 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
What is DRS? UPDATE: Little Bug ... BTN1 is not AUX1 see here: BTN1=Server4 BTN2=Server1 BTN3=Server2 BTN4=Server3
Need an Owner for server
06/27/2012 - Minecraft - 2 Replies
Looking for someone to co-own a minecraft server with. Currently have an offline mode buckkit server for testing. My Test Server is already set up and ready to go. Looking to get a small creative online server to replace to my old one. Possibly Sheep Server from BeastNode or something like it. Mods include and are not limited to: -xAuth -Anti Cheat -CoreProtect -Essentials -ServerQueue -Would Guard -Would Edit
Looking to start a new server* Looking for second owner
09/30/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 9 Replies
Hey elite! I wanted to make a new eudemons online p server! I am willing to comit 60 dollars in it for vps ect I am familiar with the db and would love some help. If you are interested add me on msn or send me an email- [email protected] I want it to be NUMBER 1! BUT WE HAVE TO TRY!:rolleyes: