Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS unpack dkrising DK skills

Discussion on WTS unpack dkrising DK skills within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS unpack dkrising DK skills

WTS dragon knight skill from dkrising for paypal $$

add on skype i will send and show proof

Skype is same as name here sellingdkstuffs

Sorry for bad english
Old 10/05/2014, 20:51   #2

looks like jaskile12
Old 10/05/2014, 21:13   #3

It doesn't look like him.

HE IS HIM!

Why would someone buy skills when they dont even have the char working? And everyone can get those skills for minutes, without paying anything.
Old 10/05/2014, 21:24   #4

i am not jaskile
Old 10/06/2014, 03:04   #5

sell sell sell , is this game could earn money now ? most of pservers of dk there is less than 20 ppl there .
Old 10/06/2014, 11:07   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariesmichael View Post
sell sell sell , is this game could earn money now ? most of pservers of dk there is less than 20 ppl there .
And thats the sad thing, Everyone honestly expects to get rich from dekaron.
If its not running a server, or selling files. The only thing i would even consider payin for if i was into running servers is Janvier and his help.

But Dekaron is a stingy community. Always has, always will. That is the downfall of dekaron.

Best advice "SellingDKStuff" get an actual job.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/06/2014, 13:50   #7

it's wolv from fake extreme ^^.

Here is what i think. The guys like hellspider and other that know exe,unpacking etc...
should not sell it to noobs, and they should shove higher price. Because noob's buy the exes for 80-100$ and sell and earn more than they bought. If have these files i would not sell to ****** servers.....
Old 10/06/2014, 14:01   #8

i am not wolv
i sell to have money i have real job in real life just want money sell this ****
i sell chep
sorry for bad english
Old 10/06/2014, 14:05   #9

Nobody seems to notice that this should be moved to the proper section
What I think is the guy somehow got his hands on the files for free and now he's trying to make some money with it.
Old 10/06/2014, 14:10   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesorio1u View Post
it's wolv from fake extreme ^^.

Here is what i think. The guys like hellspider and other that know exe,unpacking etc...
should not sell it to noobs, and they should shove higher price. Because noob's buy the exes for 80-100$ and sell and earn more than they bought. If have these files i would not sell to ****** servers.....
Who are you to talk about me I do not this guy not seeing files for those who do not like, like you I am not selling this to see some **** grows learns about your business not the other if I have grace that I have my contacts and friends that restrain me from that help me in exchanging wHAT they need, I think this loyal person like you .. that **** opened dekaron.

and is jealous because this and your nature in elitepvpers do not release anything on this forum because people are a waste as you think you know everything knows nothing. and closed so see your server .. I help people who help me after I had new class many came from behind me .. Me sells new class or mend etc for free ... I gave not. you just a guy with invenja ...

PAID: $ 400 New class moreover paid over $ 200 to have .dat Convert ..

DARE NOT SPEAK IN MY NAME NOT KNOW WHO I AM ....!

CHILD ..

My English is bad.... NORMAL ITS TRUE.
Old 10/06/2014, 21:29   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SellingDKStuffs View Post
i am not wolv
i sell to have money i have real job in real life just want money sell this crap
i sell chep
sorry for bad english

WT.. are u talking about that u have job?, your just new member from elitepvpers. And u didn't worked any fck time to make these files... Be correctlly u bought them and reselling, f8k KID.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostParadise23 View Post
Who are you to talk about me I do not this guy not seeing files for those who do not like, like you I am not selling this to see some shit grows learns about your business not the other if I have grace that I have my contacts and friends that restrain me from that help me in exchanging wHAT they need, I think this loyal person like you .. that shit opened dekaron.

and is jealous because this and your nature in elitepvpers do not release anything on this forum because people are a waste as you think you know everything knows nothing. and closed so see your server .. I help people who help me after I had new class many came from behind me .. Me sells new class or mend etc for free ... I gave not. you just a guy with invenja ...

PAID: $ 400 New class moreover paid over $ 200 to have .dat Convert ..

DARE NOT SPEAK IN MY NAME NOT KNOW WHO I AM ....!

CHILD ..

My English is bad.... NORMAL ITS TRUE.
Be correctlly u closed and reopened server more then 4 times and failed, because you are N00B. Idc how much u pay for your files. But i know that u scammed alot of people.

And u are calling me child?, Okay. ( Do you know me?, Oh yes. I'm talking with boy 17 year's old celebrated his servers with non knowledge about deving. ) Atleast farius helped you

One suggestion: before using translator take note that each country has it own style of pronunciation of words and I see that these sentences meaningless and nonsensical.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2014, 21:42   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesorio1u View Post
WT.. are u talking about that u have job?, your just new member from elitepvpers. And u didn't worked any fck time to make these files... Be correctlly u bought them and reselling, f8k KID.

Be correctlly u closed and reopened server more then 4 times and failed, because you are N00B. Idc how much u pay for your files. But i know that u scammed alot of people.

And u are calling me child?, Okay. ( Do you know me?, Oh yes. I'm talking with boy 17 year's old celebrated his servers with non knowledge about deving. ) Atleast farius helped you

One suggestion: before using translator take note that each country has it own style of pronunciation of words and I see that these sentences meaningless and nonsensical.
it looks at takes care of of its life…

Farius Never help me....

OWNER Crystal/Suvirve... and another not remember
Old 10/06/2014, 21:47   #13

Lostparadise23 , u real name Kaique Gustavo .

Job : no job , u no work , u steal u players only , and some others guys .
csv experience : u no have
php experience : u no have
developing experience : u no have

farius helped u yes . so dont be nub man . delete ur account from elitepvpers . and go ask to
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2014, 21:56   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apiny View Post
Lostparadise23 , u real name Kaique Gustavo .

Job : no job , u no work , u steal u players only , and some others guys .
csv experience : u no have
php experience : u no have
developing experience : u no have

farius helped u yes . so dont be nub man . delete ur account from elitepvpers . and go ask to
no experience here has new class.

Exes ..

and you guys do not have much experience nor a ****
Old 10/06/2014, 22:01   #15

First thing i'm not owner of crystal or sruvival dekaron. And i don't have nothing with these servers. This was the idea from one guy who is called "Mark S.", and i though that he is the owner and i joined staff, but after 1 week i quited. And wtf mindful the history that is not true?

I don't know you but i'm sure that u was in diapers when i started developing!
The guy who didn't shared anything on this forum telling me this things? Hold on you f8k Portugese kid... Developer of ****** Algarve that pays for work.

Down to earth and not **** around and apologize to your dreams ^^.
Thanks
2 Users