Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Broke EG Dekaron Protect

Discussion on Broke EG Dekaron Protect within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Broke EG Dekaron Protect

Well Finally I Find A Way To Break EG Dekaron Protect .
And Use There Own Dekaron.exe . And Update To My Server As Normal Without Any Errors .

Look Here :

as u see this launcher will start loading .... with green lines .
some times it takes 1 min .
some times 5 ... and some times less .

then it will start the game as normal ..
but this launcher cant update div or any other file ....
it's only to run the game ....

so u can use any other updater to update ur game ,
then u run this launcher and u can get it working fine with aloken selection screen + Files .

have fun
Old 10/03/2009, 16:38   #2

the real problem is in dekaronserver.exe not dekaron.exe
anyway good job
Old 10/03/2009, 16:41   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol2k1 View Post
have fun
With what? You didn't make a release.

Anyway, GJ.
Old 10/03/2009, 16:41   #4

no it's not xD
i got dekraonserver.exe loads aloken skills and etc ....
aloken selection screen on dekaron.exe
and i could break , and i saw aloken on the client for eg dekaron i updated to my server IP .....

EDIT :

Quote:
With what? You didn't make a release.

Anyway, GJ.
to ppl didnt got or got it , or if any EG dekaron member here so they will see .
Old 10/04/2009, 20:21   #5

Quote:
no it's not xD
i got dekraonserver.exe loads aloken skills and etc ....
aloken selection screen on dekaron.exe
and i could break , and i saw aloken on the client for eg dekaron i updated to my server IP .....

EDIT :

to ppl didnt got or got it , or if any EG dekaron member here so they will see .
that the right thing you do, briliant not like some other people , there's stupid to close my tread they even don't know how to do.
i only need to leech over and over again haha.
Old 10/04/2009, 21:37   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellydaniel View Post
that the right thing you do, briliant not like some other people , there's stupid to close my tread they even don't know how to do.
i only need to leech over and over again haha.
ffs, ur thread was closed because the server you posted HAD A VIRUS IN IT!!!!

it wasnt some brilliant post where you gave everyone aloken, it was a post where you gave everyone a virus that relayed their SQL password and username to some chinese server, it took me 3 days to get it off my machine, and i still have some chinese malware server spamming my port, so i wish you would stfu with the "they closed my thread that gave everyone aloken" ****, all you did was let everyone down, and give me a huge headache, it wasnt "stupid" to close the thread, it was "stupid" to post it without checking it for viruses first
Old 10/04/2009, 22:02   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post

it wasnt some brilliant post where you gave everyone aloken, it was a post where you gave everyone a virus that relayed their SQL password and username to some chinese server, it took me 3 days to get it off my machine, and i still have some chinese malware server spamming my port, so i wish you would stfu with the "they closed my thread that gave everyone aloken" ****, all you did was let everyone down, and give me a huge headache, it wasnt "stupid" to close the thread, it was "stupid" to post it without checking it for viruses first
why isnt he banned ?
Old 10/05/2009, 00:04   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post

why i don't get the virus just like what u talking about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Bullet
why isnt he banned ?

because i don't do anything wrong, and i just do what i want to giving some ping for my working stuff.
Old 10/05/2009, 00:42   #9

Quote:
I'm sure u got a Crappy AntiVir, or u didnt scanned it. !! OR u just wanted to give those files away to hack some Databases.

Quote:
Quote:
why isnt he banned ?

because i don't do anything wrong, and i just do what i want to giving some ping for my working stuff.

umm u mean ur virus ? :P
Old 10/05/2009, 00:48   #10

Quote:

Quote:
why isnt he banned ?

he isnt banned because he leeched it from some other forums, so he hasnt the first clue it was infected, obviously he still doesnt have a clue it was infected, it was confirmed it was that it was infected, as far as i can tell they dont ban you for being retarded, if they did then half the ppl who have been posting the past few weeks would be gone

maybe, bellydaniel, since you are too numb to figure out the server isnt giving you a virus, maybe you should read what i posted about what i found on the post, as a matter of fact let me find it and ill post it here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima
this server is officially a virus, which takes the DB info and sends it to here:

gtss.3322.org using port number 5006

i have logged the outgoing traffic thru my router and since i tried this server i get this, and today someone jumped on and made a character named [DEKARON] , which was a neat trick because i have no registration page, the only way to make an account or a character is thru the DB, so this guy needs to be banned, and this thread needs to be closed, and if you have used this with ur current DB settings i suggest that you wipe your machine and change the password.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima

dont mean to spam but i got some info on the domain name the info was being sent to:

3322.org

and here is the name of the trojan that has been the source of 'pain in my ass' :

TROJ_GEN.0Z0313S

its tried several ports incoming and outgoing, these are the favorites :

and now i am getting it from this ip address (before it jumped around a few random ip address, now that i have blocked all the other ports thru my router, its steady from this address):

seems to be an apache server setup, i guess trying to get thru other ports to retrieve its information

and i still see this guy posting in other threads, and avoiding this one . . .
its not like i made it up, and wasnt the only one that said there was a virus in it, i was just the only one stupid enough to run it and get my shit all fuct up from. honestly i wanted you banned, but after reading a dozen of ur post i figured out that ur brain doesnt function very well, so prolly wasnt any fault of urs, so i retracted my request on grounds of retardation . . . .
Old 10/05/2009, 15:11   #11

who ur speaking about ????
daniel or me ?

Quote:
Me ?
i started to give aloken but i didnt give any exe files ^^ or any other . i started with basic to download client that's it .
but i didnt give any dekaronserver.exe or any other .exe file or anything from me .
and they deleted my post coz they dont want someone to release aloken .
maybe they are noobs EG dekaron . why not ?
elitepvpers can be EG dekaron or other , fatedekaron or any ..
and they dont want me to release aloken ......
Old 10/06/2009, 19:42   #12

it's so f*cking hard getting aloken working if you don't know anything about Ollydbg...
And no one will release cause elitepvpers don't want that.
i have tried Ollydbg and that went wrong i have tried EG-dekaron and modify there exe, so it will load to mine but did not work.
and i have tried to find tuts have to use Ollydbg but its not eazy to understand.

I think i will give up.

hands down for those who got aloken to work by themself.
Old 10/06/2009, 19:44   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamlegend93 View Post
it's so f*cking hard getting aloken working if you don't know anything about Ollydbg...
And no one will release cause elitepvpers don't want that.
i have tried Ollydbg and that went wrong i have tried EG-dekaron and modify there exe, so it will load to mine but did not work.
and i have tried to find tuts have to use Ollydbg but its not eazy to understand.

I think i will give up.

hands down for those who got aloken to work by themself.
ur right ... elitepvpers dont want us to release aloken ...
they just removed my topic without any reason ...
Old 10/06/2009, 19:48   #14

Quote:
yah, but you are one of the luckies cause you got aloken working. hehe..
Old 10/07/2009, 04:59   #15

Quote:
do you mean this topic?

because they didnt remove it, u got a temp ban for shooting ur mouth off at a mod. . . . .

and as far as i can see, i havent seen any kind of proof that you even got it working at all. i was anxiously waiting for you to release, even PM'ed you asking you to let me know when you planned on releasing and nvr even got a response from you.

ppl are skeptical because it seems you are4 all talk and no action, havent even posted a SS of your alleged working aloken server, which anyone else would do even if its only to rub it in everyone elses face.

if u are going to release it then do it, and everyone will stop belittling you and give u much thx and respect, else shut up about it already, all ur doing is making urself look like a wanna-be fool . . .
Closed Thread