Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PDekaron Looking for co-owner

Discussion on PDekaron Looking for co-owner within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PDekaron Looking for co-owner

Hello elitepvpers members,

i recently started my own dekaron server it already runs fully i just need someone that knows how to edit/add things like items / skills / make shops / and event maps

apply below !

or add:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Who Owner Of Any Cabal ?
12/02/2013 - Cabal Private Server - 2 Replies
Who Owner Of Any Cabal ? if u owner of Any Cabal , can i apply to be a new GM ?
Looking for CO Owner
04/04/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi, I am looking for a CO-Owner of a new conquer server I am going to be running. The server will be one of the 5700+ Patches with Pirate, Monk and Assasin but they will be all made fair. I have already Brought the domain and decided on the name which is : WrecklessCO Index of / Requirements : Coding experience not necessary Good knowledge of Conquer and Private Servers
Need an Owner for server
06/27/2012 - Minecraft - 2 Replies
Looking for someone to co-own a minecraft server with. Currently have an offline mode buckkit server for testing. My Test Server is already set up and ready to go. Looking to get a small creative online server to replace to my old one. Possibly Sheep Server from BeastNode or something like it. Mods include and are not limited to: -xAuth -Anti Cheat -CoreProtect -Essentials -ServerQueue -Would Guard -Would Edit
Owner of DarkEO
06/27/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 21 Replies
LMFAO Are people like you so freaking stupid that you cant even come up with your own ideas that you have to steal someone elses? all you did is STEAL my client and add it to your server some of this stuff you STOLE and yes i mean stole, were casuals MY players actually donated for you didnt even bother to change the damn name on the item, "or do you even know where to do that!"? if not maybe you need to read my thread in sticky on hexediting. Maybe you should try and think up your own...
New Owner
11/16/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
I am new member of this account. I got it from my friend cuz I didnt feel like making a new one. so hi..