Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DEKARON SERVER ACTION 9 FILES !!!

Discussion on DEKARON SERVER ACTION 9 FILES !!! within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 05/09/2014, 21:04   #31

elite*gold: 0
dont use nobody client use old a9 of global dekaron .
Old 05/10/2014, 03:39   #32

o.O Thank you! This server and real-A9 .... Very Good!!

Old 05/10/2014, 08:29   #33

JayKay, what all did u have to do to get them to work?
Old 05/10/2014, 12:44   #34

Jaykay have it already working before this stupid kaique post that .

Decima listen this guy and other one get by their work a client or a9 working never will post that and release they will hide for they and make sv or sell files .
Then u need study alot that a9 files and try to fix by ur own
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2014, 14:29   #35

JayKay you did to make them work?
Old 05/10/2014, 17:14   #36

i didnt ask him to post his files, i asked what all he did to make them work, i was curious to see if he made them work, or if he got them from someone else, i know action10 got his files from someone else, so he didnt make them work, someone else did, the whole point of me asking was to see if someone actually got THESE files to work, or if its just ppl getting other files from other ppl.

obviously hes going to use them or sell them, and obviously hes not going to post them or he would had just posted them, i dont need to be told the obvious, notice i dont post 15 times a day asking questions that can be answered by reading other posts or just trying to figure it out on my own, so ty for the obvious information, but what i wanted to know was simply:

a) did he make these files work

and

b) what all did he have to edit in order to get these files to work if he did.
Old 05/10/2014, 17:18   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
i didnt ask him to post his files, i asked what all he did to make them work, i was curious to see if he made them work, or if he got them from someone else, i know action10 got his files from someone else, so he didnt make them work, someone else did, the whole point of me asking was to see if someone actually got THESE files to work, or if its just ppl getting other files from other ppl.

obviously hes going to use them or sell them, and obviously hes not going to post them or he would had just posted them, i dont need to be told the obvious, notice i dont post 15 times a day asking questions that can be answered by reading other posts or just trying to figure it out on my own, so ty for the obvious information, but what i wanted to know was simply:

a) did he make these files work

and

b) what all did he have to edit in order to get these files to work if he did.
of course, for that released the files to fix them together, not to brag.
Old 05/10/2014, 21:13   #38

Action10 u didnt fix it . u can say anyone fix by ur scam but ok im not here to say what u did the probem is ur .
Decima i didnt say u are asking the files but obviously he will not say or if say not wil say all .
Old 05/11/2014, 00:03   #39

i know itsnobody, and i know he put you in touch with the guy to get the subservers that you didnt have working, and the ones you did have working were already working when u got them, its pretty petty and pointless to sit and argue and lie about it cus it doesnt matter either way

back to my original request from Jay, what did u have to edit, if you did edit, in those files in order to get them to work.
Old 05/11/2014, 00:17   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
i know itsnobody, and i know he put you in touch with the guy to get the subservers that you didnt have working, and the ones you did have working were already working when u got them, its pretty petty and pointless to sit and argue and lie about it cus it doesnt matter either way

back to my original request from Jay, what did u have to edit, if you did edit, in those files in order to get them to work.
as far as I know he paid $500 USD or so
Old 05/11/2014, 00:40   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action10 View Post
HAHAHAHAHAH $500 USD

For their worm lying i don't international account so I got you open your mouth
You to speak lie their bunch of garbage of life will take care of you and stop talking lie their worm
? english plz
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2014, 09:48   #42

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
I've wondered for a while: Does anyone have the A9 AIServer, MsgServer, LocationServer or LobbyServer. I know some Chinese had them, but has someone managed to buy / trade / get them?
Old 05/11/2014, 17:11   #43

Action10 what u claim by ur work ? 1º u get itsnobody files 2º u scam 3º u open sv past 3 or 4 days u close lol .
U cant talk alot because u are not a good dev for have a9 working . anyone can have it working scamming like you
Old 05/11/2014, 18:22   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaskile12 View Post
Action10 u didnt fix it . u can say anyone fix by ur scam but ok im not here to say what u did the probem is ur .
Decima i didnt say u are asking the files but obviously he will not say or if say not wil say all .

if your just kid man , back your home drink some milk and sleep ok ?
if you not know all thing about Action10 then shut up!!

Old 05/11/2014, 19:26   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellSpider View Post
I've wondered for a while: Does anyone have the A9 AIServer, MsgServer, LocationServer or LobbyServer. I know some Chinese had them, but has someone managed to buy / trade / get them?
Core got them, probably Action10 also I dont know. Anyways some ****** i setup to buy the files has told the selller bs or something so she quit responding to me so i gave up...******* **** **** ***** ****