Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(HELP) Dekaron Extreme perfect hacks

Discussion on (HELP) Dekaron Extreme perfect hacks within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation (HELP) Dekaron Extreme perfect hacks

I downloaded everything, winhex etc, and made a extra copy of my data, then I opened my data and dragged the scritps in "after making edit mode and text only". It didn't work. So I went back to the forum and saw that I needed to find the offsets, I went to the page where the offsets were, and followed the guide but am still confused.. what do I modify with the offsets?

Ty

"Btw mods, if this is in the wrong section sorry, the subform said no questions, this is as close as I could get. Ty "

Tags
2moons, dekaron, extreme, issues, offsets