Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZanDekaron/Heavens Gate skill hacks.

Discussion on ZanDekaron/Heavens Gate skill hacks. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/23/2009, 21:15   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfactorbowler View Post
hey reaper go **** your self how about that for a insult this ****** ****** comes whining to every thread cause i deleted his server please, maybe the stupid ******* should make there password harder dekaron9906 isnt a HARD password but all of you are leaching **** anyways about the only *** **** people on this forum that knows what there doing is Itsnobody and now i know why he doesn't release much of his files cause your all not worth his ******* time.
+reported

Well I have not leeched anything but what silk put on our server and I have modified those. We have nothing from nobody on our server or anything from other servers so how does that make us leachers? It seems we were the first server with extra stats on our items so now nobody has them so I'm not accusing him of leeching. I'm not here to insult or deny you of your racist remarks but you make yourself look so defensive because I the truth about you.. Also we gave you access to our VM and you decided to delete everything on it you did not guess the password buddy.
Old 07/23/2009, 22:11   #17

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 3,233
# infracted (Mod insulting)
Old 07/24/2009, 06:38   #18

not any more

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightClub View Post
It works on all pserver btw.
the zandekaron pserver has changed now it dosent work. what other pserver works?
Old 07/24/2009, 21:57   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwnage247 View Post
+reported

Well I have not leeched anything but what silk put on our server and I have modified those. We have nothing from nobody on our server or anything from other servers so how does that make us leachers? It seems we were the first server with extra stats on our items so now nobody has them so I'm not accusing him of leeching. I'm not here to insult or deny you of your racist remarks but you make yourself look so defensive because I the truth about you.. Also we gave you access to our VM and you decided to delete everything on it you did not guess the password buddy.
Wow, is that why on your siege it said [GM]Nobody and you didnt take any files from him, yeah we woulda won that siege but you guys helped the other guild. 247gays=FAIL.

look at him cant take an insult has to go an cry an report people. lulz
Old 07/25/2009, 00:54   #20

still works for me on zandekaron was on there other day with it. an if this is leached (propper spelling) then how come i have every summoner skill working Think about it before you blabber complete nonsense that no one wants to read.
Old 07/25/2009, 02:11   #21

We did not help anyone in siege your just a sore looser cause your guild lost.
Old 07/25/2009, 03:04   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwnage247 View Post
+reported

You dumbass...Dont lie...after castration deleted ur **** u copied my VM so you're working off my ****...get ur facts right ***** boy. All the time asking to send u siege files..or +10-12 argating system. Dude...its nothing to edit itemset to make items drop more magic. And anyways since a few updates ago it quit dropping magic **** except the 180 map. You really get to me..know nothing about dekaron deving , but know alot about giving dave head. *hands you another tissue* That one is for your mouth
Old 07/25/2009, 04:31   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsNobody View Post
You dumbass...Dont lie...after castration deleted ur **** u copied my VM so you're working off my ****...get ur facts right ***** boy. All the time asking to send u siege files..or +10-12 argating system. Dude...its nothing to edit itemset to make items drop more magic. And anyways since a few updates ago it quit dropping magic **** except the 180 map. You really get to me..know nothing about dekaron deving , but know alot about giving dave head. *hands you another tissue* That one is for your mouth
Damnnnnnnn Pwnage, do you need some Preparation H for that burn?

Well put NoBody. Everyone knows pwnage is dumber than a wall when it comes to dekaron.
Old 07/25/2009, 08:16   #24

Can a mod lock this post its just full of insults and flaming.
Old 07/25/2009, 11:41   #25

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 3,233
# closed (Come down guys )
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread