Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Can someone reup Sever +client A9 Dekaron

Discussion on [Request] Can someone reup Sever +client A9 Dekaron within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [Request] Can someone reup Sever +client A9 Dekaron

I'm playing dekaron a6 client and sever , it so boring because has 6 character, liitle item , poor weapon ,bla bla....
And i find the topic "Share Client and sever DekaronA9" on this forum but its link was died !
Can someone reup client and sever dekaron a9 for me ?
Thanks you alots ?
Old 04/05/2013, 13:01   #2

download share a9

Here you can download share a9

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2013, 16:46   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawelxx99l View Post
Here you can download share a9

Can you reup client and sever for A9 ?
Old 04/06/2013, 17:48   #4

since your only interested in leaching, try looking on xtremetop100 an download a friggin Dekaron client. there's plenty out there. and a9 server? are you serious.. there's plenty of links around here for that as well.. use that magical button called "Search"
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2013, 18:04   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfactorbowler View Post
since your only interested in leaching, try looking on xtremetop100 an download a friggin Dekaron client. there's plenty out there. and a9 server? are you serious.. there's plenty of links around here for that as well.. use that magical button called "Search"
Pravite client has pack their data , they not share man !
And all link share sv and client in this forum was died !( because it had post since 2010 or 2009)@@
Thanks !
Old 04/06/2013, 20:53   #6

then unpack the pack data ? maybe use search or google for unpack dekaron.
Old 04/07/2013, 00:05   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollroyce View Post
Pravite client has pack their data , they not share man !
And all link share sv and client in this forum was died !( because it had post since 2010 or 2009)@@
Thanks !
there's a purpose behind packing the data. someone worked on it, and they dont want their work to be stolen easily by noobs, such as yourself. how would you feel if you made something that you're proud of, and someone just took it from you and released as his own? people spend hours/days/weeks fixing bugs and if they come up with a unique way of fixing something, they obviously dont want everyone else to have it right away.
Thanks
2 Users