Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PREVIEW]Dekaron Spectrus all Costumes Worked.

Discussion on [PREVIEW]Dekaron Spectrus all Costumes Worked. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 09/16/2012, 09:41   #16

elite*gold: 0
Angry

closed//
Old 09/16/2012, 09:53   #17

Making such a reply like that, is going to make ppl NOT want to go to a server you open, regardless of what it has, just because you have now made it seem like you have a VER, VERY, short temper. and would likely get angry at players very quickly instead of being productive about what they say......

just sayin... no offence/flame intended.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2012, 11:08   #18

plus, i did say something on those posts about them advertising, dont bring it up if you aint gonna go look to see, its not an opinion, u are advertising ur ******* server.

*note: that is my opinion, but its one i share with many, prolly cus ur temper tantrums, just sayin . . .
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2012, 15:12   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♂Scorpions☺ View Post
and no matter what your stupid opinion. not connect to anything you write here. Your comments have no use for anything. many people already left and stopped posting anything here because of you. I do not know what you doing here. Please note that you are ruining forun. because when evolution has posted the video of the work and skills of summoner concerra you do not say anything about the topic ... know why ... again because you do not pay for anything ... so pay for the ******* criticize other topics. mouth shut this **** and go find something to do. because from what I see you in a large unoccupied.

"... **** AGAIN ITS NOT PROVIDE FEEDBACK HERE FOR NOTHING BEFORE PLACING ANY **** HERE PLEASE THINK"
Good luck getting members on your server with that attitude.
Old 09/16/2012, 15:17   #20

pls close this lol.. this is just advertising.. why wud u need to show us your costume ? who cares that it works for u ? >.< no point posting this **** here if it aint helping anyone lolzz
Old 09/16/2012, 22:19   #21

THere was always something about spectrus, it was one of the most customized servers and yet never really became popular lol.
Old 09/17/2012, 11:09   #22

Why will you show someting that other servers have had for a long time already? Showoff should be new stuffs
Old 09/18/2012, 00:16   #23

Yeah, why did it never get pass top 10 then? lol
Old 09/18/2012, 02:26   #24

becus, its simple, having files doesnt make a server.

this guy, like the one b4 him, doesnt have what it takes to run a server, you can have all the files in the world, but if you cant run a server right, it will always fail, most servers die simple becus they let their friends on and give them all kinds of stuff, GM characters, DEV characters, hook them up with w/e they want, and then those ppl do the same to players to show off that they can get anything they want, so they go throwing everyone everything, healing them in PVP's, helping them PK, etc etc, which in turn ****** the majority of the player base off and they leave, and all ur left with is a few stupid ppl who already have everything, and since there arent any other ppl playing, those stupid ppl leave as well, leaving you with just you and a few ***-kissers hoping to be the next few ppl who get hooked up, and on and on and on . . .

in order to run a good server properly you have to be a good admin, take no sides, hook no one up, have no friends that play ur server, and keep a short leash on ur staff as well, without a good non-bias admin(s) and an excellent staff, the server is going to always fail, and so far just a buncha kids run these things, and it always turns out the same, people always think 'oh, i got the files, hell to the yeah, im gonna rock this ****, no one can compete' but thats where they fail, just cus u got some files, doesnt make u a good admin, doesnt make ur DK buddies a great staff, and doesnt get you players who are loyal to your server

biggest thing is to put the players first and foremost, 99% of the ppl that run servers cant do that, they put everythign else first, and the players always come last, thing about that is the players dont give a **** if you have the newest ****, they care about whether they matter on the server, and if the staff is capable of eventually getting the new stuff in the game, beyond that the players could care ******* less if you think u are a *** cus u got a few files, they know ur just a a box of bullshit with files

dont under-estimate the players, they are the ppl that will be on ur server everyday, and they can smell bullshit from a mile away.