Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Someone Help me.. How to make Char?

Discussion on Someone Help me.. How to make Char? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Someone Help me.. How to make Char?

Hello i need help with how to make a Char on a Pserver.. my friend Got Problems, any1 here can add a Guide how to make acc on ur own Pserver? For Dekaron. Wit Sql Server..

Or join Hamachi ID SoulDekaron Pw : 123456
thx o.o
Old 02/01/2009, 15:02   #2

elite*gold: 1
hmm the easiest way to make an account is to edit one of the existing ones.

if you downloaded the account db-files which contains alot of accounts, edit them(but only the id, when i edit pass, it says, incorrect pw)

if you use the clean ones (both by silkbotter) search in the account db files from above and add the user id+pw+... manually.

if you want to create a char you just log in with your account and create a char and edit it in the db(search for "making a private server video tut"-threat and watch the 2nd part
Old 02/01/2009, 16:41   #3

elite*gold: 20
actually u can edit password but its md5 hashed. use to get ur passwords hashed.

edit:
to put new password use table USER_PROFILE put there new hashed password and it will be working 100%
Old 02/22/2009, 12:59   #4

elite*gold: 0
Can someone give me a step bey step guide for creating an account..

I'd really appreciate it thanks.