Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

is it possible to change the skin of the p-server launcher?

Discussion on is it possible to change the skin of the p-server launcher? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
is it possible to change the skin of the p-server launcher?

as said in the title, is it possible? i'd like to know coz the current one is rly bad

« Dekaron extreme wall hack problem | Fussion Dekaron »

Similar Threads
Rakion Launcher Skin - Simpson Theme
03/19/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
Here is another skins for rakion launcher . Theme is this time Simpsons Here's some pictures from the skin. http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/6811/simpsonskin1jd2.th.png How to use ! 1. Extract the files. 2. Move the img folder to your rakion folder and overwrite the old one. 3. Launch the launcher and now you got new skin ^^ 4. Credits to me (k4supur3) REMEMBER TO CLICK THANKS PUTTON IF YOU LIKED THE SKIN!
Change launcher server ip ???
08/21/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
HI. Launcher to change the IP from the server-side I want to know. How do you find the need to change Hex ?....
Rakion Launcher Skin | D.Gray Man
04/02/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Well i decided to make new skin for rakion launcer after a long time so If you like it just press "Thanks" putton :P Install tutorial for the skin 1. Download the file. 2. Extract the files to rakion folder, Its usually located at "C:\Program files\RakionIS\". 3. Start the launcer and it works now :P BTW... if your wondering why i included another while with the skin ( NyxLauncher.ini ) it will open rakion homepage at login screen, but if you dont want it to there just dont extract...
Rakion Launcher Skin - Bleach And Dark Knight themes
11/13/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
Here is new skins for rakion launcher . Themes is The Dark Knight (Batman 2008) and Bleach . Here's some pictures from the skins. Bleach One http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/3142/bleachskinrmca4.th.png The Dark Knight One http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/4825/darkknightskin1mr6.th.png How to use !
Change Skin..?
03/23/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
ok, i have search for it but i didnt find something so thats why i ask... ...i want to change my skin, like from big guy to small guy or big woman to small u know ;) i know that i can change it with a DB but can i do it without ? so i hope u understandt what i mean and u can help me btw...ty ;) -Me-