Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Action 6 files =O

Discussion on Action 6 files =O within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 01/05/2009, 22:13   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianz View Post
Yeah thats full Action 6
but to get this workin ,we need to add new things in GameServer and check ,that db contain it ,if don't add this few things to db.(but we dunno how everythin works LOL - that's a problem ,on 2moons or DekaronEU its Action 3 am I right ? )
I don't think that someone release for public ,edited GS and updated DB...(It's so much work^^)
Maybe someone has orginal DB BACKUPS
2moons is on action 4.5 , EU should be the same.
Old 01/06/2009, 01:05   #32

i hope someone can upload the missing files...
Old 01/06/2009, 03:09   #33

most people dont know that almost everygame out the files for future updates are hidden somewhere within the client or anywhere in the install you just have to know where to search for them
Old 01/06/2009, 04:50   #34

I have a question, why don't you sad ***** rebuild the Databases? If you know whats missing, why don't rip apart the Korean Client?

I'm currently working on upgrading the server files from the posts here from the Action they're at to action 6. So far, I've got Action 4.5 completed. If I feel like releasing the files, i will. But I don't want to see a bunch of **** heads saying "OH LOOK WHAT I MADE! I R SO PR0!!!11!!!". I've developed before, I've released A LOT of good work and other people just claim it as there own. Which is why I never released the CRC Bypass for 2moons for their current version of 4.6.x. It stays in an archived file on my network drives. So yeah, I'll take a lot of help. I'm starting a PServer which'll be released in Feb. So look for it. I'll be shooting for the First Private Server with Siege, working Mavrics, Aloken's, New skills, new weapons. So, if you want in on it. Drop me a PM. I'll give you information on what I'm looking for.

- X

P.S. My goal is to beat Dekaron Eclipse, and Dekaron-Extreme. I want the servers to self support themselves. I'll pay out the initial amount of money for the servers. If the servers pull enough cash, the GM Staff would be paid a % of it. I'll release more information when I've got more stuff finished.
Old 01/06/2009, 04:54   #35

as some 1 sed action 6 coming out on march (2moons)
Old 01/06/2009, 05:24   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by killeros19 View Post
You sir, are quite wrong. Action 6 doesn't come out for 2moons for quite sometime. Action 5, however is released in Q1 for 2moons. Thus "Her name is Aloken" is introduced to us, the Americans. I'd like to see people actually flock to a PServer, and watch Acclaim **** its pants.
Old 01/06/2009, 05:27   #37

mhh

u dont even to call members sir -,-
sounds bad lol
Old 01/06/2009, 05:58   #38

Quote:
Quote:
mhh

u dont even to call members sir -,-
sounds bad lol
You sir, well I like it because this is my signature when I want to flame someone. Something like "You sir, are a flaming ******* dumbass. Good Game fuckface, die and burn like a race of people that everyone hates. Just go slit your own throat and save me the trouble of getting dirty. Thank you come again. Have a nice day *******..."

Usually something like that follows "You sir," but I thought I'd be nice for a change
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2009, 06:33   #39

holy ****. Killeros19 got **** up by ADHDKID. That was cool. Any way, he is really ******* and trouble makers.
Nice job ADHDKID!!!!
Old 01/06/2009, 08:06   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by suncabal View Post
holy ****. Killeros19 got **** up by ADHDKID. That was cool. Any way, he is really ******* and trouble makers.
Nice job ADHDKID!!!!
I must say Lol at this young chap. I was giving a definition of how I usually flame someone. Wasn't actually flaming him, but lawls. Who cares?
Old 01/06/2009, 08:39   #41

Haha, in description to young chap, I guess you also followed on peoples opinions about suncabal ^^
Old 01/06/2009, 13:08   #42

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADHDKiD View Post
I've got Action 4.5 completed.
Heres a tip, pal, if you aint gonna release it you shouldnt write that u have it. Or else youll get 30 pms per day for all those I-need-to-have-that noobs... Now youre forced to release it or youll get omega spammed >_>
Old 01/06/2009, 20:06   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombe View Post
Heres a tip, pal, if you aint gonna release it you shouldnt write that u have it. Or else youll get 30 pms per day for all those I-need-to-have-that noobs... Now youre forced to release it or youll get omega spammed >_>
Oh man, I hate you for not posting this sooner. I got like 10 new messages about asking for files. **** noobs who can't develop need to be shot. I'll be the white man with the gun, . Anyways, if silkbotter agree's, we'll release Action 3 debugged to where everything works SMOOTHLY. Do not PM me asking for files, I will flame you. If you do ignore this warning, I will be a complete *******. Properly spell, and structure an English sentence or I'll ignore you.

"I was wondering if you would release Action 4 or action 4.5 to me?" Instead of,
"Can I want you give me 4.5 serverfiles pl0x?"

I will smack you silly.
Old 01/06/2009, 22:56   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombe View Post
He's right, you will get loads of PM's now asking about the files, if people see your post they won't search or read on, they will just be lazy and PM you asking for the files when really they have no clue what there doing lol...

Good luck on getting every thing to work, personally i can't wait until a server is out which is as good as Dek-Extreme that has good ms and events
Old 01/07/2009, 00:55   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron26 View Post
He's right, you will get loads of PM's now asking about the files, if people see your post they won't search or read on, they will just be lazy and PM you asking for the files when really they have no clue what there doing lol...

Good luck on getting every thing to work, personally i can't wait until a server is out which is as good as Dek-Extreme that has good ms and events
Thanks for that Aaron. Yeah, I've been spammed. I'm just going to start deleting them after I flame the person continuously till he/she leaves me alone.