Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hi guys * - * may take me a question?

Discussion on hi guys * - * may take me a question? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face hi guys * - * may take me a question?

How to send someone to jail? And kind of complicated commands Dekaron * ---- * I open a server here in my lan DK more occasionally has some annoying people as I take them to jail, never to be free ~ if for some command I pass this good? am grateful thx guys
Old 03/23/2012, 17:25   #2

/gm call playername
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2012, 17:32   #3

Go to the hacker prison with this command: /gm movemap "index map" "x" "y" and then use the command that Element~ gave you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2012, 18:02   #4

First many thanks to two * ------ *
but he will be able to speak for the chat yet? because he is talking about things that do not like and to my friends in case some players are;/

edit@
boys did everything right at least I think so did / GM movemap 65,250,250 went to the Prison Hack then I tested it with a friend / GM call Player1 min until it was just that he could talk in chat, and even more when I killed him, he rose to LOA;/
Old 03/24/2012, 09:18   #5

well, duh

have u played dekaron at all?

if you die you get returned to your return point, no matter what map u are on, the trick to make a prison is to make it where they cant move from that map, which means NO KILLING THEM as the first rule, may wanna make sure they cant go thru any npc's as well, or portal scrolls u can turn things liek that off in the maplist file, first line makes the file pretty self explanatory . . . .

and of course they can talk in chat, but only on that map, so just leave them there like the brits done to the aussies back in the day
Old 03/24/2012, 11:53   #6

Decima thx boy *----*

already has to notice that some maps do not really use the scroll to teleport you said something right on my block scrolls maplist.csv more muted in the case where I do what you asked to leave off in prison?

edit@
is to make it a zone of peace as well? not to occur if the players kill ;/
Old 03/24/2012, 18:55   #7

umm, u dont get returned if u lose a pvp, have u ever played dekaron?
Old 03/24/2012, 19:11   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
umm, u dont get returned if u lose a pvp, have u ever played dekaron?
He meant PKing not PvP.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2012, 23:33   #9

@Decima
yeah I played in the global stopped with a full hunter lv 115 +7 stole my account so I stopped and then decide to open my server for my LAN* - *

[DEV]Harmony
He? Would not it? Yes I meant PK no PVP

Thanks boys for the great support * ----- *