Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warning to all players at 30x server

Discussion on Warning to all players at 30x server within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 09/18/2008, 23:44   #16

elite*gold: 0
Winhex.

search for .mac and change the .mac(eg braiken.mac)u were stuck in to another.mac of the map .

to preserve the number of bytes in the data.pak change the map name to something smaller(eg. braiken.mac to login.mac) and add spaces in front of login.
Old 09/18/2008, 23:48   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoduz View Post
Winhex.

search for .mac and change the .mac(eg braiken.mac)u were stuck in to another.mac of the map .

to preserve the number of bytes in the data.pak change the map name to something smaller(eg. braiken.mac to login.mac) and add spaces in front of login.
not only *.mac ... you must change everything with same name for example: if you stuck in python you must (for example ) change all python.mac, python.mul ....etc...etc.. to braiken.mac, .mul then you go do nearest exit and when you get to other map just log off and change all stuff back
Old 09/18/2008, 23:51   #18

thx for that...maybi it could help
but its to confusing (Hard)
Old 09/19/2008, 00:34   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by killeros19 View Post
thx for that...maybi it could help
but its to confusing (Hard)

ok little more easy:

go to offset : 41C34F2D where things about maps begin
find map where you stuck (for example python)

Python.map,Python.mol,Python.mel,Python.mac

and change it to

braiken.map,braiken.mol,braiken.mel,braiken.mac

then go ingame you willl be on braiken map go to nearest exit of map, it teleport you to other map then close client and change stuff back = your character have saved *** without calling 911!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2008, 00:50   #20

No clue..cant find it
but thx for trying ^^

btw i need open data on winhex?
Old 09/19/2008, 02:40   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnEdwards View Post
Lol done been a post on this, be careful D=, if you need help leveling up let me know im level 80 atm, but I'll be happy to help ya.
hah, i can use a bit of help if you dont mind. you dont have to if you dont want to. im lvl 15 bagi, PEDObear
Old 09/19/2008, 11:07   #22

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
Ok here u go:

open data.pak with winhex. Go to offset 41C3BO70
U will see 45,Chain of Fire,Chain_of_fire.map,Chain_of_fire.mol,Chain_of_ fire.mel,Chain_of_fire.mac

change it to deneb.map,deneb.mol,deneb.mel,deneb.mac (i know deneb is shorter, so just put some spaces till the next ,)

then log in. The map will be loaded but CoF will now look like denebe. But u cann just tele out with return scroll. Then logout and just change it back to it was before.

Best regards
Old 09/19/2008, 13:24   #23

but there is realy big lags in this server
Old 09/19/2008, 13:26   #24

not for me
around 500~ ms

tried and didint work

{EDIT{ups sorry for double Post