Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

who can read chinese???

Discussion on who can read chinese??? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
who can read chinese???

ok so ive been translating all day and i still cant make out there sentance structure so what i need is somone who reads fluent chinese and go on there forums and see wtf is up because from the translated website version there in it and im thinkin they banned all non chinese Ip addresses and what i need to do is get into some hooked on phonics and learn how to read chinese so whoever can do that be my guest cuz the translators dont work for **** lol
Old 09/16/2008, 11:24   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo86 View Post
ok so ive been translating all day and i still cant make out there sentance structure so what i need is somone who reads fluent chinese and go on there forums and see wtf is up because from the translated website version there in it and im thinkin they banned all non chinese Ip addresses and what i need to do is get into some hooked on phonics and learn how to read chinese so whoever can do that be my guest cuz the translators dont work for **** lol

omg they dont ban non-chinese ip (at least not now ) here is server maintanace till 18.9.2008 8:30 because big problems with login into game :P even ppl with +50IQ can got it from translated homepage via google translator :P
Old 09/17/2008, 03:57   #3

lol if your tryin to dog on me you epic fail i tried both chinese simp and trad and trad gives out a bunch of **** like silkworm and what not so i know its not that one and the simp doesnt make much sense at all as well so reading it like havin to read an upside down book
Old 09/17/2008, 06:31   #4

i know Chinese, what can i help u?
Old 09/17/2008, 06:35   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo86
what i need is somone who reads fluent chinese and go on there forums and see wtf is up
That is what he wants to know.
Old 09/17/2008, 11:11   #6

Erm they are saying that umm they will be up on 17 September, 1 pm (GMT +8). Players will be able to use the old client because of the horrendous download speeds of the new client.

And even though the server shows 3 channels, there is only one, cuz they are still fixing all kinds of bugs involving gameplay, connection etc. And umm they keep apologizing for the inconveniences caused...

That's pretty much what is important, the rest are outdated announcements.
Old 09/17/2008, 11:55   #7

ty thats what i was tryin to figure out but the translator is skrewed up
Old 09/17/2008, 18:16   #8

elite*gold: 20
+close

question answered
Closed Thread