Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[RELEASE] Dead Front 2 Map with Monsters and Warps/Teleports + Colosseum Teleports

Old 11/05/2011, 11:21   #16

elite*gold: 0
just unpack korean updated client and take all map files from /share/mapredcell/

« Im Making A Server And Need SQL Help!! | Anyone know about this error offset (Deassymbly) »

Similar Threads
Possible to edit teleports?!
09/19/2011 - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
like the title say Possible to edit teleports? o.o like if iam in JG and want to tele to hotan not DW i think it can be but the problem is..hard to understand the Table who have the teleports ^^
change teleports
03/17/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
yo some question. is it possible to change the teleports ? That im able to use the tele in loa and choose denebe and pop up in abbys ? and if i leave the dungoen i pop up again in loa ? :P or a other way.. i found the x:y koords where i pop up...
Teleports
09/01/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 12 Replies
i need to know the npc index number in npc.csv and the number index in teleport.csv tnx
WOW emuhacker teleports
04/28/2009 - WoW Main - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
Ich habe mir dass program runtergeladen + teleportlist. nicht alle teleports gehen richtig deswegen will ich mir meine teleports in den program hinfuegen. Wie bekomme ich aber die X Y Z positions + MapID ???
Warp Teleports
04/04/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
hi all Who can tell me the id of the warp teleport to ruins -> north morte i make new maps for TzPhqy bot , it work but have a little problem to return back and I do not want to use return scroll sorry bad english and thanks for any...