Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about bagis in the 10x 10x chinese pserver

Discussion on Question about bagis in the 10x 10x chinese pserver within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about bagis in the 10x 10x chinese pserver

I remember playing some other 100x 100x pserver a long time ago where the classes were really unbalanced and knights/hunters/summoners were extremely overpowered and bagis were like nerfed to the extent where they would lose every battle in a really pathetic way. Is this the same case on the 10x 10x chinese pserver? I really want to make a bagi but i dont wanna waste my time if theyre nerfed ><
Old 07/09/2008, 15:50   #2

Hi i play in 10x pserver and have bagi 134 lv.I thing if u know how to use bagi skilsl bagi will own all,and sure if u have right bild for that.
Old 07/10/2008, 23:22   #3

Depending on how far you are from China, they're nerfed. For me atm, ALL my skills take awhile before they do damage (I don't hit as soon as I use the skill). Violent gale doesn't work, period. Tornado only does 3 hits maxed (for me) etc. etc. Even with all those bugs/nerfing I do pretty OK, except against Bagi's from asia since they KB before me thanks to the delay in my attacks.