Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Question about bagis in the 10x 10x chinese pserver

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about bagis in the 10x 10x chinese pserver

I remember playing some other 100x 100x pserver a long time ago where the classes were really unbalanced and knights/hunters/summoners were extremely overpowered and bagis were like nerfed to the extent where they would lose every battle in a really pathetic way. Is this the same case on the 10x 10x chinese pserver? I really want to make a bagi but i dont wanna waste my time if theyre nerfed ><

Old   #2

Hi i play in 10x pserver and have bagi 134 lv.I thing if u know how to use bagi skilsl bagi will own all,and sure if u have right bild for that.

Old   #3

Depending on how far you are from China, they're nerfed. For me atm, ALL my skills take awhile before they do damage (I don't hit as soon as I use the skill). Violent gale doesn't work, period. Tornado only does 3 hits maxed (for me) etc. etc. Even with all those bugs/nerfing I do pretty OK, except against Bagi's from asia since they KB before me thanks to the delay in my attacks.