Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PLEASE help thx, about Nunvice Dungeon!

Discussion on PLEASE help thx, about Nunvice Dungeon! within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PLEASE help thx, about Nunvice Dungeon!

I finally reach level 34 then I try to go in Nunvice dungeon in the chinese private server.... but noo it is not there...I tried both channel 1 and 2, I can't go to channel 3 because it says I can't connect.

Old 07/04/2008, 11:09   #2

Omg lol no one can change that.. s3 is down alot and Nunvice isnt existing on s1 & s2.. So there is nothing to do!
Old 07/04/2008, 13:04   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanluboy View Post
I finally reach level 34 then I try to go in Nunvice dungeon in the chinese private server.... but noo it is not there...I tried both channel 1 and 2, I can't go to channel 3 because it says I can't connect.

which dekaron ps u play?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Nunvice Dungeon Bug?
10/19/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Does that bug still work now? I remember this from long time ago
CRASH nunvice/crespo dungeon
07/12/2008 - Dekaron - 27 Replies
ive searched for 45 mins.. google.. board search, tag search and manual and cant find a thread for this but know a lot of people in game having same problem almost everytime i sing to enter monastary in nunvice.. game crashes and runs that stupid crah atatchment.... tried reinstalling, ending all but basic processes cleaning up, restarting..etc.. all basic known(to me) fixes. no differnt also if i try to do solo crespo dungeon i get to first coffin(zombies) i dc or crash.. with a pt it...
Nunvice Dungeon Help me plz
04/17/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Hey, can any1 tell me plz all names of the the monsters there ( nunvice dungeon..all names plzz) thx
Nunvice dungeon question
01/06/2008 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
hey about the nunvice dungeon uhh u know for the goddess thingy? they say u need like 3 items the the fang , thread , and gem i already got the fang and thread and i thought it was just any normal gem but i guess its not so how can i get the gem?
Counter for Nunvice Dungeon
12/07/2007 - Dekaron - 22 Replies
Can somebody a little Counter programming? A small window for the number, which is always in the foreground. With a button, the number increased by 1 (fe. F12). A reset button and a close button should also be there. Thanks to a Coder Yours sincerely EmEx _________________________________________________ __________