Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

killig monster in private server

Discussion on killig monster in private server within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
killig monster in private server

i have just started playing on pserver but my problem is i cant even kill the lvl 1 monster that are normally easy to kill ?? could someone tell me why or isit u have to do quest first
Old 06/30/2008, 03:11   #2

what do you mean exacly? cuz on some server i started without a weapon wich made it hard to kill mobs. It could also be because of lag. Some skills only works sometimes for me due to the lag.
Old 06/30/2008, 14:59   #3

im playing on the 20x server i think!!! my character doesnt start with a weapon and when i go to kill a little monster i cant even hit it or even when i do i only do like 5 damage.. plus u dont start with any money so i was wondering how do u guys lvl up...
Old 06/30/2008, 17:13   #4

mages can kill monsters pretty easy in the beginning (energy jab FTW) so ask a friend to make a mage and level up till 7 or something and he can start his character while u level it up with ur level 7 from there on u should be able to level up easily

btw what server do u play, like which post did u get it from or which offical site did u register off, I play a server and if its the same server as I play I can help you level
Old 06/30/2008, 22:01   #5

just run around in braiken and say "dai dai". its something like "help me to lvl" in chinese.
Old 07/01/2008, 03:16   #6

u could also pick up the money the others left behind... and buy a weapon lol
Old 07/01/2008, 15:38   #7

the thing is i dont really much players playing the game
im on a server which 2 server and i play on the first one and when i go to the character screen i select the last server in it... i will try out the mage one cheer thanks