Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anti crash

Discussion on Anti crash within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anti crash

Hey here is a new client with anti crash
Old 08/26/2011, 02:24   #2

Virus.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2011, 13:11   #3

**** yo man lol
Why did u upload to trajan??
You are an ******* xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2011, 17:13   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911Hacker View Post
Virus.
Why the HELL did I just get banned? I just told people it was a VIRUS because I scanned it.
Old 08/26/2011, 17:24   #5

Thats kinda retarded banning anyone for saying it's a Virus, idk what's wrong with the mods.
Old 08/26/2011, 21:11   #6

Received Thanks: 1,246
Man this guys not too brilliant, its not even FUD. Making FUD isnt that hard. Let alone the description of the file is in another language.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2011, 21:39   #7

wtf? they banned you for that? you gotta be kidding me thats retarded they should THANK YOU for warning people...
Old 08/26/2011, 21:41   #8

Told you guys this section needs a new moderator. How is it they both end up banned, yet the attachment remains in his post? LOL
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2011, 23:32   #9

I wasn't banned from this post.

My elitepvpers account was compromised and whoever did it posted malicious content in the Warrock section.

Thanks to TheConArtist for informing me and helping in the situation, I posted a thread about my ban, hopefully it'll get solved soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Warmonger= View Post
Told you guys this section needs a new moderator. How is it they both end up banned, yet the attachment remains in his post? LOL
This sections moderator is perfectly fine. Just because he deleted your spam and trash doesn't make him a bad moderator.
Old 08/27/2011, 01:05   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nites90 View Post
I wasn't banned from this post.

My elitepvpers account was compromised and whoever did it posted malicious content in the Warrock section.

Thanks to TheConArtist for informing me and helping in the situation, I posted a thread about my ban, hopefully it'll get solved soon.

This sections moderator is perfectly fine. Just because he deleted your spam and trash doesn't make him a bad moderator.
He didn't. I did, so don't think that for a second. My work is only available on the Zone now. Its all copyrighted, and already sent out a DMCA to epvp host provider dragonara about removing the rest. *** its good to be me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2011, 10:07   #11

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Yeah, I don't think that any of us could care less. Anyway, the thread poster is banned and this subject is uesless now.
P.S. Just so you'd all know, mods can't ban people, we have to submit a request and have a gmod or an admin do it, so no one is randomly banned, ever.
Closed Thread