Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unpack New Spectrus Dekaron

Discussion on Unpack New Spectrus Dekaron within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Unpack New Spectrus Dekaron

For you unpack the client and very easy Spectrus he changed the launcher to read a file called boss.mp3 what I did was nothing more than using notepad + + and turn that file into data.hd'll post below the data.hd who wants it there, so take this file and put in a folder with the file and rename it to deka.d00 data.pak and put the file data.hd qeu I posted, I used the pack manager .... queser data.hd who file them and go to the folder data/bgm/boss.mp3

Download:
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2011, 02:55   #2

elite*gold: 280
Good job? You deserve a cookie for your pro leech skills!
Old 05/13/2011, 03:32   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♣TechNine♣ View Post
Good job? You deserve a cookie for your pro leech skills!
I lol'ed. The person who gets leeched always gets mad.

But trust me get over it, people can leech as much as they want but they will never learn. If they never learn they will never succeed.
Old 05/13/2011, 03:39   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911Hacker View Post
I lol'ed. The person who gets leeched always gets mad.

But trust me get over it, people can leech as much as they want but they will never learn. If they never learn they will never succeed.
worst thing was you who stole the server files from a friend of mine and he promised that he would help fix the bug after he had disappeared so the files so you have on your server aloken stealing from others, then come talk to and I'm qeu leech.

you must remember who I'm talking...
Old 05/13/2011, 03:42   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftPunk View Post
worst thing was you who stole the server files from a friend of mine and he promised that he would help fix the bug after he had disappeared so the files so you have on your server aloken stealing from others, then come talk to and I'm qeu leech.

you must remember who I'm talking...
Stealing Aloken? You're cute. Our Aloken is made by ourselves and a reverse engineer that's a friend of mine. You can't really steal something that's serverside. You think I stole server side files? My ***. You don't even know how our server files work D:

I don't know who you think you are bug it's really amusing me so keep going!
Old 05/13/2011, 03:47   #6

Quote:
Stealing Aloken? You're cute. Our Aloken is made by ourselves and a reverse engineer that's a friend of mine. You can't really steal something that's serverside. You think I stole server side files? My ***. You don't even know how our server files work D:

I don't know who you think you are bug it's really amusing me so keep going!
You'd think, already have their work here at my computer thinks that those bugs that prevents someone you do have your server is very ingan is much easier to have your server than any other, if you want to show you Peover ss and aloken ... noob
Old 05/13/2011, 03:53   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftPunk View Post
You'd think, already have their work here at my computer thinks that those bugs that prevents someone you do have your server is very ingan is much easier to have your server than any other, if you want to show you Peover ss and aloken ... noob
I'm going to stop replying since you are more illiterate than a **** 5 year old >.>.

You were amusing now you're getting boring. Oh well!
Old 05/13/2011, 03:57   #8

Quote:
I'm going to stop replying since you are more illiterate than a **** 5 year old >.>.

You were amusing now you're getting boring. Oh well!
talk with my hands
Old 05/13/2011, 05:30   #9

I'm not mad o.0....
First of all everyone leeches, We all get our
files from kr.....so I am not mad at all o.0
kinda makes it better for us, the more you
break the security we find the flaw and update >.<
still though gz
Old 05/14/2011, 03:52   #10

wtf?

so now this is a forums where ppl release stuff and the server they got it from comes over and harasses them? when did this happen?

the sad part is, that no one wants fail files from a fail server, and if it wasnt fail b4, now cake is part of the team im sure he will figure out a way to completely ruin it as he has the other half dozen servers he was staff on for a coupla weeks b4 they shut down for good

so long spectrus, ur next server u may wanna do a little research on the ppl you bring on to the team, not only is he stupid beyond the special olympics, but hes just gonna steal ur ****, claim it as his own, then **** it up trying to dev it . . . .
Old 05/14/2011, 04:28   #11

Received Thanks: 1,246
Tip #1: You can implement your own algorithm on data.pak and add the routine to dekaron.exe so its impossible for newbies to unpack.

This server doesn't seem to be too popular anyhow, poorly setup community (no offense).
Old 05/14/2011, 15:45   #12

dont bother unpacking , unless your a master decrypter.......
Old 05/15/2011, 17:15   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Dev]KingTut View Post
Cake aka Explicit lol wow this is to funny wont be long now him an athena will go crazy on your server an jack ur **** if u haven't noticed every server he has been has failed just as soon as his daddy athena gets mad the will take ur **** shut ur sites an game off an run right along to the next server xd have fun with that
I lol'd
Old 05/16/2011, 14:12   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Dev]KingTut View Post
Cake aka Explicit lol wow this is to funny wont be long now him an athena will go crazy on your server an jack ur **** if u haven't noticed every server he has been has failed just as soon as his daddy athena gets mad the will take ur **** shut ur sites an game off an run right along to the next server xd have fun with that
I wish I could take this post seriously but considering you have [Dev] in you're name sadly I can't.
Old 05/19/2011, 08:05   #15

i think a) its funny u guys posted back to back (so cute how u gay fella's are with each other ) didnt even try to make it seem like u just happened to bash the same guy on the same post and b) how, i cant even find the post u guys guys are bashing in this thread and c) how mine was ignored, but basically said the same thing as his . . . .

cake, ur a douche, sorry, but true, im sure netsky is ur fabled buddy that rides along to each server to **** it with you, which makes him the ****-buddy of a douche lmao

gtfo this post, both of you, this isnt a place where u can come to bash ppl hacking ur crappy ****, i have ppl all the time asking about my server, and i actually help them, why u ask, well the answer is simple really, i take care of my **** on my server, and at the same time, i remember i am a user of these forums and that is separate from my responsibilities on my server, these guys are gonna hack ur **** whether u like it or not, ur not gonna stop it b4 they do, so if you cant do it on ur server, then ur fuct . . .